ABOUT BLAZEN!! Thank you BLAC C, PRIME MINISTER, MILITARY MINDED!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
HEY BLAC C: I REALLY WANNA THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THE SHOW, SHOWING LUV, AND GETTING ON STAGE DOIN YA THING. I WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN LONGER.
Alot of people were real happy to see you guys.
Sum of the people were coming up to me asking if you guys were selling those shirts and bandanas, i directed them to your message board so they can holla at you.

Prime: You are the coolest cat i done met, thats real, you got my number so anytime you thiz way/ or need sum'n holla, and that goes for the whole rightway camp! i'll call u thiz week!

Military minded:
you are sum very talented cats man! keep it up. ima holla at ya'll about my kalifornia heat comp.

HIGHLY HEATED

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
RBL, PRIME, RIGHT WAY, MILITARY MINDED -

Man...it was nice chillin with yall last night! Felt good chillin with some Frisco City Legends! :) Yall treated us with respect & showed us alot of love & I appreciate that! Thanks for lettin us chill on stage with yall & sip that Henny....made a playaz night!
We will be in touch bout that networkin yall....PRIME if you wanna talk more bout that ish...get at me folks! I got ya hook up too...or I can get at you either or let's make it happen!

PR.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@black- how long was your performance and what jointz did you spit on?? damn i need 2 see you in concert in L.A fashoo...
july 30 dj quik at the house of blues (L.A)!!

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
@BLAC & HIGHLY HEATED
YOU KNOW IT'S ALL LUV PLAYAS..LET'S DO THIS AGAIN REAL SOON FEEL ME!..HIT ME IF SOMETHING COME UP...ONE!

@ CAFFEINE
I COULDN'T PERFORM CAUSE MY SHOW CD WASN'T FINALIZED FOR REGULAR CD PLAYERS...THAT'S WHY I'M TRYIN TA GET BACK DOWN THERE