A-Wax Woodie Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2020
Idk if it was intentional but it was posted on youtube around the end of 2022. I opened the second I got the notification. I was at work when I started watching but had to put phone down. I saw about 20 min of it, when I went back to finish watching it had been deleted. Complete silence on the doc ever since then.

The video had a lot of editing errors and some repetitive scenes so I figured they posted a wrong version or something. The content was fire and I wish I would have been able to see the whole thing. At this point I don't think I/we ever will...

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2006
Would have been dope to get a shadow release from Sav It Out back in 09. With the way beats similarly sound nowadays I don’t anticipate any new releases. These guys wasted too many years just being bitter over shit when dope releases could have been happened
I talked to shad a few weeks ago and he had 2 albums written but nothing recorded. And no producer/beats/or studio. Dude should have stopped being a drama queen 15 years ago and took advantage of the moment

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I talked to shad a few weeks ago and he had 2 albums written but nothing recorded. And no producer/beats/or studio. Dude should have stopped being a drama queen 15 years ago and took advantage of the moment
seriously. He for sure had the fans and hella people anticipating his releases. I know the shit would have been dope, considering they badly Kev Knocks on the beats which had that mobb sound and a quality studio provided by Tone.