A-WAX IN THA MID WEST???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
do yall feel a-wax in tha midwest???? i know most havent heared him or yall on that cash money shit!! but i've been gettin a lot of calls from tha mid west and down south from tha murderdog magazine. and unbelievably a lot of people been sendin money orders. every one who got a package is feelin it tough!! my folkz went to SALT LAKE and got aver 100 c/ds off in 5 days!! we comin to tha mid west!! where should we go tho??? BIG TREEZ ENT 2003

Aug 26, 2002
go to KC, they got alot love for Bay Area shit............I'm out herre right now and all I see in the stores are Bay Area shit, I'm talking like this one store had easily 25 COS cds.......
don;t waste your time in my hood STL, nobody bumps Bay shit therre ...nothing personal yall just can't bring it...when I mean bring it I mean tongue twistin...only person who gets love herre from the Bay is E40 (no brainer), C-Bo, Lynch, other then that I'll see yall shit herre but it will be one or two cds....don;t take this personal it's just business

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yo,Big Treez,I gotta keep it real witchu dog..I've never heard of !-Wax here in the Chi until I came on the siccness.Now,I see he's a big cat hailing from the bay...I am much in tune with the Hip-Hop scene..Been DJing for years and even dropped a few House Tracks.....I kick it with the street niggaz cuz I'm affiliated with 79st Gangstaz but we never heard of A-wax..When I 1st heard his name I was thinking bout a dude from Comptons Most Want and MC-Eight......But dig,you know Georges world wide famous music shop is here and so is coops and hella Hip-Hop spots around the city..If you feel you're gonna drop through I'll lace you with some info on where to go to do yo thang.............1

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
go to KC, they got alot love for Bay Area shit............I'm out herre right now and all I see in the stores are Bay Area shit, I'm talking like this one store had easily 25 COS cds.......
don;t waste your time in my hood STL, nobody bumps Bay shit therre ...nothing personal yall just can't bring it...when I mean bring it I mean tongue twistin...only person who gets love herre from the Bay is E40 (no brainer), C-Bo, Lynch, other then that I'll see yall shit herre but it will be one or two cds....don;t take this personal it's just business
first of all a-wax shit aint just no bay shit!! its some universal shit!! he got his own sound!! if the bay dont bring it bring yo bitch ass out here to tha bay wit that bullshit!!!!!! FUCK NELLY AND YO HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to tha rest thanx for tha input!! im lookin to expand this shit! if yall havent heared any of tha shit we puttin out your playin with yourselves!! cop that shit if you can!!!!!

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
FIRT OFF, U CANT SAY FUCC ST.LOUIS, IF U A BS. MAN U KNOW THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE EVERYWHERE...IF U WANNA GET YOUR HUSTLE ON OUT HERE, ILL TAKE U WHERE U CAN MOVE UNITS...ITS GONNA BE ON THE STREET THOUGH, NOT IN THE STORES...AS LONG AS A-WAX COMING WITH SOME STREET SHIT, PEOPLE OUT HERE WILL VIBE TO IT..U COULD MOVE LOTS OF UNITS IN EAST ST.LOUIS, IL TOO..THEY LOVE TO BUY NEW SHIT...HOLLA....L8

Aug 26, 2002
who u talkin too.........ain't nobody heard that shit herre ..don't get your panties bunched.........Universal sound ...I've heard A Wax shit before ...it's Bay area shit period.....I' not saying man can't expand...................and y do yall think just because I'm from STL I listen to Nelly.................
If u don;t want the truth next time don;t ask the question....

If his shit ain't Bay area music then y in all his reviews it says the man is bringing that Co Co area sound ........

May 30, 2002
I'm from Michigan and I got savage wayz from www.friscostreetshow.com and I just bought Who got it from Rasputins when I was in Cali? Personally I bought Who got it off the cover oplus A-Wax got heat and he spit the real flows he just don't call people fack he explain to them why they are fake after listing I no I ain't no gangster but I'm cool with that. because A-Wax say on track 3 he told some dude he wasn't no gangster but he still tried to be and got popped. I'm stickin to the books dog! peace Oh yeah A-wax got the best covers and album titles I have seen yet. 65 Geez In A Jordan Briefcase right when the $200.00 dollar J's are comin out was one of the tightest concepts I have seen in years. A-Wax be thug fitted. But player fitted too. Good luck dog!

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
thanx yall! jesse james no disrespekt homie. you said some shit first so i replied. how you gonna judge a book by a cover. if you heared his shit i could understand. if not cop it and listen to it for what its worth!! its quality shit. check it out!!!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
it's all good, if u need help with promotions herre I'm more then happy to help out.....I got NE4 , Wax is all over that cd ,,he cool , I personally like rappers who spit fast..........
Ain't no offense takin from your response , somebody got to defend your peeps

but on the real take your shit to KC, I was out there all weekend and all I saw was BAy area shit, more then KC shit even

May 6, 2002
First, me and my friends all think a-wax is tight, but it's hard to get anybody out here to listen to new shit. Everything else out here, like in Milwaukee or Madison, is dictated by the radio. Every body is jigged out. Your best bet is Chicago, where the music, is real murderous, thugged out.