A new Eazy-E trak. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Will be dropping soon on the Dark Blue Movie Soundtrak. It's a movie that Ruthless is suposed to put out the soundtrak. The movie drops somethin like Feb 21st so the Soundtrak should be avalible soon. . .

May 11, 2002
Above The Law's classic "ANOTHER EXECUTION" is featured in the upcoming film "DARK BLUE" starring Kurt Russell and Ving Rhames, to be released on 2/21/03 by MGM. The film also includes another Hutch-produced track, "NEIGHBORHOOD SNIPER", as performed by Eazy-E featuring Kokane

I just posted this on the atl website post also.........

But there is going to be a new ATL & Eazy track.....I am going to have to pick this up for sure. That is ate up that Ruthless is putting out movies too.......

Thanks for the info AOD.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Codeine said:
Above The Law's classic "ANOTHER EXECUTION" is featured in the upcoming film "DARK BLUE" starring Kurt Russell and Ving Rhames, to be released on 2/21/03 by MGM. The film also includes another Hutch-produced track, "NEIGHBORHOOD SNIPER", as performed by Eazy-E featuring Kokane

Yeah I heard about that Neighborhood Sniper trak being on it so I wondered if that was the Eazy-E trak they're promoting as being on the soundtrak. If it is i'ma be pissed cause it does say"new" Eazy-E so we'll see. . .

Jan 23, 2003
Yeah, I heard 'bout tha new muthafuccin' Eazy-E tracc, shoulda B hot 2 hook up... juz waitin' 4 tha shit 2 srop, aight, pz I'm out...