330 RITCH $T. IS BACK!!!!! EVERY SUNDAY W/ 106 KMEL- SHORT E!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
330 RITCH $T. IS BACK!!!!! EVERY SUNDAY W/ 106 KMEL- SHORT E!!!!!

Wuddup this is Checkmate. First of all, I would like to thank everybody for coming out and supporting on our last event!! Big ups to: Allen Anthony Rocafella Records- E Money and the Fine Ladies that came... Slo-O will be performing again tomorrow night (Sun 10) along with other upcoming bay talent!! Same location at Club 330 Ritch.

**Make sure you hit up the email [email protected] to get on a FREE Guest List!**

Please also hit me back with your email address so i can add you up to the mailing list for future shows!! If you have any questions about the event, hit me up on [email protected] Also check www.emoneypresents.com for more details. Dont forget to log onto the Slo-O page www.myspace.com/checkmatemuzik and show support!!

SUNDAY NIGHT HIP HOP AND R&B @ 330 RITCH $T. SF

THIS WEEK LIVE PERFORMANCES BY

CHECKMATEMUZIK RECORDING ARTIST SLO-O
CPO PRODUCTIONS ARTIST DESPRORADO
BAYAREA RAP ARTIST UNSEEN
ALSO MANY OTHER CELEBRITY APPEARANCES!

FEATURING
THE BOUNCEKINGS DJ'S SWITCH & DEFT

HOSTED BY
EMONEYPRESENTS.COM & STUDD LIFE ENTERTAINMENT!

EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT @
330 RITCH ST OFF 3RD AND TOWNSEND SAN FRANCISCO

9PM DOORS SMALL COVER IF ANY!

COME THROUGH AND KICK IT WITH US- POSITIVE VIBES!

MATURE 21 ONLY!!

HIT: [email protected] FOR FREE GUEST LIST!

FROM 101N EXIT 4TH GO RIGHT TO TOWNSEND AND GO LEFT TO RITCH ST - FROM BRIDGE EXIT 5TH GO LEFT TO TOWNSEND AND GO LEFT TO RITCH ST

Also look out for Slo-O 2nd album coming soon! Features with Allen Anthony of the Rocafella, Multi Million Dollar TEam (Metro, Chu-Luv, Slo-O, Eddie Boy, Hand Grenades (Tyson, Var, Louie) etc. Producers: Rob Lo, Checkmate, Maki, Sean T and more.