2Pac Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yea i saw it, i liked how they did like a timeline of his life, shock G was up on there too, its nice to see some of his peers say somethin about him. I thought it was interesting to see the videos of him at the age of 17, he was an articulate speaker

Apr 25, 2002
i saw one

I think the one released by death row, I thought it was hella fake that security guy was full of shit he contradicted himslef a few times

M

MrFreeze

am i the only one?

i used to LOVE pac but enough is enough. ive heard enough recycled verses and seen enough documenteries to last me a life time. ive never seen some one who had as much shit come out after they died. and its not like he died yesterday its been like 6 years and they have been steady commin out with shit the whole time. my 2cents...1

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I was surprised on how much that man did. No wonder he has like a thousand unreleased tracks. From what everyone said in that movie that man rapped about everything. Someone in the movie said that when he and Biggie were still coo with each other he was over at his house. Biggie said he went to the bathroom and by the time he had come out he had written two raps. LOL! Damn 2Pac was a hard working mother fucker.

I liked the movie though, it was coo. It was interesting to see his life from the start and some things that people didn't know about Pac.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
Blutarski said:
Biggie said he went to the bathroom and by the time he had come out he had written two raps. LOL! Damn 2Pac was a hard working mother fucker.

Either that or Biggie Just drops one hell of a load.

May 1, 2002
Re: Ray Luv/2pac

The Boss said:
I always new Ray Luv and Pac where tight,I think its that Marin city connection.
Man, if you feeling the arin City connection and the whole Pac vibe. Then you need pick up that new 51.50 them cats are from Marin City and were hanging with Pac way back in the day, did you see Thug Immortal.

In stores nowwww.5150.com