1st annual NorthWest Native Music Festival

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Nativehiphop.net / Upriser Records invite you to the 1st annual NorthWest Native Music Festival, Pow-wow, and Car Show May 10th, 2003

When?

May 10th, 2003 (2nd Saturday of May)

Where?

Tacoma, Washington @ the Tacoma Dome

What's available?

So far, shows from various performers, awards for new style, old school, and tightest. The concert will be held inside with a professional concert stage w/ sound and lighting. There will also be a car show and a Pow-Wow that have various vendors.

How do I get a spot to perform or a vendor's spot?

Use this contact # and ask for Jeremy, or leave a message: 253-606-9870

Will there be a cover charge?

There are parking charges ($5) and a $5 cover charge for the concert, without a V.I.P. pass (vip passes are for performers and event staff). The Pow-wow & Car Show don't have charges for entry.

How many spots are open for performing on this show?

Limited! we are filling spots now but there will be openings if you contact us in time knot everyone will be qualified to be a payed performer you must have a c.d of good quality to be reviewed but the contest will be all open.

How long is this junt gonna be?

We're looking at a full day and night, for sure.

Will there be an open mic or an open spot for dj's and breakers?

Yeah, we're going to have 3 places cosisting of new school, old school, and breakthrough at $500 a category and prizes for battles to take place and a chance to record a song for themselves. There will be paid guest performers. If you are in the performing status and have a nice CD for sale, no b.s. then hit me up with your price on performing at this event.

Is there a place to inquire about all of this, online?

You know it! Click Here to post up whatever you want. You MUST register in order to post though, that's the only catch.

Hopefully, this answers some questions, but if not there is a contact # available for more info.
who's going to be booked for this show?

Mac Dre
Big Cheifin'
H.G.S. - (Higher Ground of Struggle)
Chicadee
2Wist
Miss Haida
SupaMan