14 Years ago a Time Traveler Warned us of a Nuclear War with Russia in 2015

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody’s comin’ up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won’t even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.

7′s the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that’s the number.

7 chipmunks twirlin’ on a branch, eatin’ lots of sunflowers on my uncle’s ranch. You know that old children’s tale from the sea. It’s like you’re dreamin’ about Gorgonzola cheese when it’s clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I read this on another site, I remember when this came about in 2000

Just placing it here for discussion, possibly something to revisit in 2015

14 Years ago a Time Traveler Warned us of a Nuclear War with Russia in 2015

Yep, another John Titor thread, all these years later. For those of you who are unaware of John Titor, he showed up on internet discussion boards claiming he was a time traveler from the year 2036 who was sent back to the year 2000. His first post was in November 2000 and his last was on March 24, 2001.

Titor wrote about many subjects and was most open about the science behind time travel, which many find very compelling. But what I want to discuss in this thread is what he had to say about an impending collapse of America and the resulting world war. He spoke of a US civil war that wasn't so much a shooting war, but a "steady series of Waco type events" resulting in the destruction of the constitution and complete federal encroachment on the major cities. At the same time this happens, the entire "western" power structure weakens and is tested by other emerging powers, culminating in nuclear exchange and WW3.

Skeptic Overlord himself said about Titor: "Review the information, discuss, debate, and draw your own conclusions."

Best taken with a large grain of salt, but for what it's worth, here it is.

Life is not easy. We live in a world recovering from years of war, poison, destruction and hate. All of it, courtesy of the thinking and actions of people that live right now in the same world you do, worrying about which stocks to buy while you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you.

Personally, my generation sees itself as having a duty to try and repair the mess our fathers handed to us. When we were young, most of us had a small taste of the world you live in now and our only dream is to clean it up and give it back to those still able to have children.

Please take a look at the front cover of this month's Popular Mechanics because it's a great example of your legacy to 2036 after the war.

(Will you readily be able to identify the enemy?) They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.

When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined.

I am not confident things are different enough for you to avoid the conflict. You may also consider the possibility that a world with no war is far less desirable in the long run.

Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself.

(What do the years from 2008 to 2015 look like?) Western instability during the conflict leads to the attack in 2015. WWIII is very short with a longer period of mop up.

Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

(Does the events happening in the Middle east concerning the Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war? ) Yes. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency.

The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand".

I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nukes into the Balkans to thwart any future expansion by NATO.

Are any of you familiar with the Russian partisan movement in WWII?

The (Russian) attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany.

Russia's enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia's enemy is the United States government.

The "enemy" that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

I know exactly where I was and every detail of the exact moment the first nuclear warheads began falling on Jacksonville.

In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States, (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective). The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we won.

In the opening hours of N Day, the Russians did not launch any high altitude detonations. They knew we would most likely clean up after them so they wanted everyone outside the cities to be able to communicate. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground.

Please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. If you push a farmer too far, they stop growing food and have nothing to do but hide in the woods and shoot back. Their goal was to maintain power and control over other people. We killed most of them by 2020.

(Was alot of the United States' 18-24 age group slaughtered in the war because of Draft?) Yes.

It's hard to say what the exact racial make up of the U.S. is. I would say it's probably the same minus 130 million people or so.

Yes, Europe is a mess. The European Union was destroyed.

(Can you at least tell us which cities will be nuked?) No I won't do that. However, I submit to you that when the moment comes it will be absolutely plain as day that you are unsafe in the cities. The millions people that stay will choose to stay. That's what comes as a surprise.

(What is the specific Date that the Nuclear war starts? If you can't remember the exact date, could you put the month at least? An estimate!) I remember the exact date. When it comes, it will not be a surprise.
Figured it was John Titor, but I thought he came back in 2000 from 1975 to get an IBM5100 computer to stop Y2K in his "time line"....

Either way it is an extremely fascinating story...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
yes and once upon a time a magical Myan calender told us the world would end in 2012.
Or at least that's what the money hungry obsessed mad man claims.

Three books later, a movie about this "theory" nothing happened but they got rich.

End of the world prophecies are the biggest scam in history. Along with organized religion
What if I told you I knew when the world would end because I have been to the end and back again.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I believe the story to be true. John Titor gave us a warning. This was the timeline we were currently on at the present moment. The Cabal who controls the Media in America(Western World) is still pushing towards this timeline. If you know things like some then you can see the signs. But what I also believe is that Nuclear War will NOT occur. Russia and U.S. seem to be fighting over belief systems and control over land. Russia outlawed Monsanto (GMO crops) in Russia. The U.S. gov is controlled by Monsanto and wants GMO in Ukraine, right next door to Mother Russia. E.T.'s will not allow a nuclear warhead to detonate on the surface like in the past. So I believe we the people who are awake are changing the timeline with disclosure and ultimately PEACE!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I believe the story to be true. John Titor gave us a warning. This was the timeline we were currently on at the present moment. The Cabal who controls the Media in America(Western World) is still pushing towards this timeline. If you know things like some then you can see the signs. But what I also believe is that Nuclear War will NOT occur. Russia and U.S. seem to be fighting over belief systems and control over land. Russia outlawed Monsanto (GMO crops) in Russia. The U.S. gov is controlled by Monsanto and wants GMO in Ukraine, right next door to Mother Russia. E.T.'s will not allow a nuclear warhead to detonate on the surface like in the past. So I believe we the people who are awake are changing the timeline with disclosure and ultimately PEACE!

I am John Titor, that's no joke.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I thought the US govt was controlled by Campbell's soup? And you are partly correct about nuclear warheads not detonating because ET don't want it, but Alf convinced them to do 9/11. The white man ahead of me in line at Subway almost changed my timeline from getting a Turkey Italiano melt to a hot pastrami melt, but I stick to my destined plan...I didn't wanna cause a wrinkle in the space-time continuum.