RE: DRF...a coincidence?!??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
RE: DRF...a coincidence?!??

now that DRF has broken up, im just wondering...is it just a coincidence that they broke up now in 2002 after starting up in 1988 which is a span of 14 yearz? u know what im sayin yall, xiv=14 x4=14 come now....i think yall know what i mean, lemme get all yall opinionz...

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
DRF WAS NEVER WEAK

SIMON DARKROOM WILL NEVER AND HELL NO THEY AINT WEAK AND I THINK THEY JUST COME REAL BUT I HAT THAT ALL THESE HATERS TALK SHIT.GO TALK SHIT ABOUT GAY-Z OR ANYOTHER EAST COAST RAPPER.BUT DRF IS THE SHIT NO MATTER WHAT ITHER PEOPLE SAY FUCK U HATERS. DRF 2002 THEYLL NEVER STOP SELLING RECORDS BITCH

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
DRF WAS NEVER WEAK

SIMON DARKROOM WILL NEVER DIE AND HELL NO THEY AINT WEAK AND I THINK THEY JUST COME REAL BUT I HAT THAT ALL THESE HATERS TALK SHIT.GO TALK SHIT ABOUT GAY-Z OR ANYOTHER EAST COAST RAPPER.BUT DRF IS THE SHIT NO MATTER WHAT ITHER PEOPLE SAY FUCK U HATERS. DRF 2002 THEYLL NEVER STOP SELLING RECORDS BITCH

Apr 25, 2002
MidWestHomie said:
I DON'T THINK THEY ARE WEAK NOW. THEY FUCKIN SELL OUT ALL OF THEIR RELEASES. AND THEY GOT MORE FANS AND MAKE BETTER C.D.'S THAN THE SHIT RELEASED BY DOG DAY.
thats false

Sell out all there releases ? come on now homie

I wasnt really feeling anything after dogday personally.. there old shit on explicit ent. was heated but all the other shit after dogday was thrown together poor quality and shitty beats. thats why they retired. Dont get me wrong I got like 10 off there cds but they fell off big time.

May 3, 2002
Rayvo the Daygo said:

thats false

Sell out all there releases ? come on now homie

I wasnt really feeling anything after dogday personally.. there old shit on explicit ent. was heated but all the other shit after dogday was thrown together poor quality and shitty beats. thats why they retired. Dont get me wrong I got like 10 off there cds but they fell off big time.
I couldnt say it any better.. and im not hating so dont even start.. i have had a ton of DRF cds, GUN, Cuete, The Next Episode, Up In Smoke,PFL - Bitchez Neva Learn.. Posters and all that.. so im far from a hater.. but i aint gonna ride with them unless i feel them.. u know? i think there quality has gone down so much since they left DD.. i aint got nothin against them.. i was a big drf fan.. but if i dont like what they puttin out why should i buy it? aint hatin.. just my feelingz..

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
nah i doubt it was a coincidence. They prolly did it on purpose.. darkroom (the first nortenos to do this rap shit) lived 14 years....

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
THEY AINT DONE YET! BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR
AN ALBUM CALLED "URBAN LEGEND" (not urban legends the comp
they put out a few months back,but a new one)

ITS,K.I.D.,OSO,DYNO The whole thing produce from DYNO

AND YEAH THEY DO SELL ALL THEIR CD'S,A.D.I. THEUR DISTTIBUTION COMPANY EVEN SAY THEIR, THEIR BEST SELLERS!
AND HAVE THE LARGEST CHICANO FAN BASE IN NORTHERN CALI!
......................................................................................................
PERIOD.^

Apr 25, 2002
mafioso22 said:
THEY AINT DONE YET! BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR
AN ALBUM CALLED "URBAN LEGEND" (not urban legends the comp
they put out a few months back,but a new one)

ITS,K.I.D.,OSO,DYNO The whole thing produce from DYNO

AND YEAH THEY DO SELL ALL THEIR CD'S,A.D.I. THEUR DISTTIBUTION COMPANY EVEN SAY THEIR, THEIR BEST SELLERS!
AND HAVE THE LARGEST CHICANO FAN BASE IN NORTHERN CALI!
......................................................................................................
PERIOD.^
they sell all there cds ?

Dood said they SELL OUT all there cds . The best sellers by definition of what ?

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
MAN I HATE TO HATE BRING BACK THIS THREAD BUT DAMN THE MAJORITY OF ALL THESE FOOLS ARE HATERS 4 REAL.AND ABOUT DARKROOM I BET U FOOLS WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD FEEL STUPID HA BECAUSE DRF HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD IN 2003. SHIT I SEEN ON BILLBOARD.COM THEY HAVE DYNO'S CD RECOGNIZED AS A CD COMING OUT APRIL 22 WHICH WAS YESTERDAY.IF U DONT BELIEVE GO ON THE WEBSITE.SHIT THATS COOL DYNO BEING RECOGNIZED FINALLY.DAMN ANYONE WHO DOESNT HAVE DYNO'S NEW CD HAS TO PICK IT UP ITS SOME HIS BEST SHIT SO FAR. "ENGRAVE THESE WORDS ON MY STONE"OUT NOW.AND TO ALL THESE HATERS ON THIS POST I GUESS DRF GETS THE LAST LAUGH. LIKE I SAID THEY WERE NEVER GONNA.SO THIS 14 YEARS CONSPIRACY IS BULLSHIT THEY NEVER BROKE UP THEY JUST TOOK A SHORT BREAK BUT NOW THERE BACK WITH STRAIGHT HEAT FOR THE 2003.SORRY U HATERS DIDNT GET WHAT U WANTED.LMAO AND IF U OFFENDED BY THIS POST HIT ME UP IM IN THE 559

Jan 21, 2003
and a 45 year old virgin is gonna say dat ?? come on lol
nah but on the reals like big deebo said their new shit is tight even there old shit was tight i rather listen 2 some darkroom tunes instead of the shit we gettin in t.v or radio these days .