SKEE 64 Now on HoggLife Ent?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Is this true? This man got some heat lyrics & sings.....any up coming album or recent release from Skee. Only CD I been bumpin and got of his is "Half Man Half Amazing" What other shit does he got that's out? Holla!

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
YEAH SKEE BEEN DOWN WITH ME

EVEN THAT HALF MAN / HALF AMAZING WAS EXEC PRODUCED BY ME LOOK ON THE BACK IT SAYS BIG"O" OR OSO AND IF YOU LOOK ON THE BACK OF LUNI COLEONE IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS YOU'LL SEE MY NAME TOO IM NOT NEW TO THE GAME I BEEN HERE

May 8, 2002
Re: YEAH SKEE BEEN DOWN WITH ME

HOGGLIFE said:
EVEN THAT HALF MAN / HALF AMAZING WAS EXEC PRODUCED BY ME LOOK ON THE BACK IT SAYS BIG"O" OR OSO AND IF YOU LOOK ON THE BACK OF LUNI COLEONE IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS YOU'LL SEE MY NAME TOO IM NOT NEW TO THE GAME I BEEN HERE
Good lookin out playa! Where can I get his other albums and is that him on the vocals?

Thanks for the info!

May 8, 2002
Oso,

I think we all partied back in the day at the Niner Raider Oct 8th game in Candlestick. You was in the White Expidition and we was BBQin right next to ya'll with hella niggaz drinkin and yellin our ass off. My brother was the Niner that had beatz fo that ass......I think that was you but back then it was Cali Ent on the promo. Keep up the good work.....Skee got some talent! hook up some info when you got a chance playa or let a nigga know when you out in the pittsburg area for some buisness!

May 8, 2002
Re: YEAH THAT WAS ME HOMIE

HOGGLIFE said:
I TOLD ONE YOUR BOYS ON RAPTALK.NET TO HOLLA AT YOU FOR ME . IMA PM YOU RIGHT NOW
You did a shout out in pittsburg at Sunz Fashion on my video! Next time you out that way holla. I will hit you on the PM. My brother Ness got beatz and is makin some noise out here in the East Bay!

May 8, 2002
Re: TONE!!!

Solitary 1 said:
Tone Dogg, off topic but this is Solitary 1 from Solitary Confinement Records. We met at that b-day party out in Marin. How's it been??

Hit my web-site and forum ay www.solitaryconfinementrecords.com

Also we on www.raptalk.net in the minors...

and we about to be on siccness too..

holla back, family!!!
Been good playa! Looks like you been doin yo thang! Next time Shilo hooks up some shit in Marin I will be out that way for a drink session!.....My brother still got beats when ya'll ready just holla! or hit the e-mail [email protected].

Good lookin Out!