The Church of Satan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Is the Church of Satan still on California Street in San Francisco ??

I remember that shit was called the "Black House" or somethin like that.

I was wondering if the house is still there and if it still functions as the Church of Satan ............ since that dude who founded it died a few years back.

:rolleyes: :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
i was bored at work last summer surfing the net and i stumbled across some info on the "church of satan". apparently it was all bullshit, the religion, the bible, everything. just a ploy for lavey to make money. funny shit.

May 8, 2002
I read the Satanic Bible, and its a joke. Most of the book, Lavey is saying that God and Satan don't exist, and Satanism is merely a religion that teaches to indulge in whatever your lusts are. He reitterates that there is no real God or Devil.
But then you get to the last half of the book and its a bunch of satanic prayers that say stuff like "Hail Beelzebub," "Glory Be To Almighty Satan," and "Open up the fiery gates of hell for me."
So my question for Mr. Lavey (if he was still alive) would be,
"If the devil isn't real, who are those prayers directed to?"
But luckily, that piece of shit is dead.
Hopefully he got his wish and the devil "opened the fiery gates of hell" for him.