NEW FULLY LOADED IN STORES TODAY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Groovy news! Always cool to hear new Done Deal music! Hope you eventually get the distribution deal your company and rappers deserve, Chuck!

PEACE!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just checked it out on Northern Ridaz, some hot shit forreal

Chuck I definitely gotta see u so I can get one. I seen some girl with one at Summer Jam I guess Fully Loaded must have gave it to her cuz I was standin right next to them during the performances.

but yeah Quinn spit FIRE on the freestyle cut and that beat is SLAAAP, but damn Ya Boy spit Rapid Fire FLAMES on Twista's Adrenaline Rush track, and listen to Bailey's verse on the 16s Wit Me Remix, that's some game right there, I know i'm forgetting somethin, but that shit was hot, keep workin

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just checked it out on Northern Ridaz, some hot shit forreal

Chuck I definitely gotta see u so I can get one. I seen some girl with one at Summer Jam I guess Fully Loaded must have gave it to her cuz I was standin right next to them during the performances.

but yeah Quinn spit FIRE on the freestyle cut and that beat is SLAAAP, but damn Ya Boy spit Rapid Fire FLAMES on Twista's Adrenaline Rush track, and listen to Bailey's verse on the 16s Wit Me Remix, that's some game right there, I know i'm forgetting somethin, but that shit was hot, keep workin

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
I appreciate all the comments fo real, we are working real hard right now, the mix tape to me shows the growth wit these cats man the next albums are coming out good from everybody right now, we are working wit Sean T, the last 2 weeks, Easki Next week, Rick Rock the week after and Tone Capone to bring us home then we will be done with atleast 3 of the projects. balance told me that rasputins is backed up and wont have it until next week his store might, Frisco street show has it now, Creative Music has it, Tower, Amoeba SF, and Berkeley. on our way to The P today to underdog