Felony - Redrum781 Classic Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

NOSTRIL KING

GODDAMN, I burned this shit off my friend who bought it just because it had a song called "Fuck Biggie."

This is some classic west coast shit, straight up Killa Cali shit. None of that gay ass pimp shit or metaphors and other fuck shit. This shit is straight up gangsta as fuck. His delivery is excellent, his voice is excellent, his beats are some rolling hills classic bay funk...his lyrics are....they are what they are (kill kill kill murder murder murder)....

His diss to biggie is pretty weak because it was a freestyle but this shit is superb. He ever drop any other albums?

N

NOSTRIL KING

Sometimes I dream that I had business skills and I could start my own label...and who I would sign. This guy has a helluva voice, a wicked flow, and his lyrics aren't the best but they pack punch with every line....emotion that is... THe total package, he'd definitely be a part of my dream roster.

I was pumpin this shit today liftin weights and I was doin the most intense sets I ever done in my life.