Fuck west oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
LOL I was so fucking drunk last night hahaha

You ever post some shit when your drunk and forget about it then see it and be like WTF was I talking about? Thank GOD its just the siccness

Sep 16, 2011
tick tock you start shit in the east co co forum and you moved on to Bart lol you feeling froggy today punk. Take a lap and think about what you typed, come back when you ready to appologize
Man fuck you I'm not a punk

I was kicking it with this dude from the west last night at the bar doing irish car bombs and he kept yelling out Lower bottoms, I'm from the LOW, blah blah blah, I got home and was smashed lol

My bad just drunk type

Sep 16, 2011
tick tock you start shit in the east co co forum and you moved on to Bart lol you feeling froggy today punk. Take a lap and think about what you typed, come back when you ready to appologize

I was kicking it with this dude from the west last night at the bar doing irish car bombs and he kept yelling out Lower bottoms, I'm from the LOW, blah blah blah, I got home and was smashed lol

My bad just drunk type

Jul 4, 2011

My bad just drunk type
Lol I was about to say it sounds like someone needs to take their E15th/Miller ass around the corner to YEP with all that idle time to trip over bullshit. You talking about El Gato Negro or some shit outside of the Dubs?

Props: abarnes