Who Is The Hardest Working Artist From Livewire Philthy, J-Stalin, or Shady Nate ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Is The Hardest Working Artist From Livewire Records ?

• Philthy Rich

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • J-Stalin

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Shady Nate

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Nov 20, 2007
^^^ probably in that order right there philthy, j then shady. Philthy has been all over lately. Maybe philthy and j for tie.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
stalin > shady > philthy

you guys have confused flooding the market with working hard and consistence, releasing every song you record is not the same thing. shady and stalin seem to do some kind of quality control which leads to being consistent, philthy hasnt released anything remotely all around solid since his last town thizzness album.

Dec 19, 2005
i voted for philthy but that^ was my exact thought... i havent even downloaded an album and actually listened to it from philthy since the one with mess. im just waitin on his official. cause he got waaaay to many fillers.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
As of now I'd say Philthy....he's been flooding the market with hella shit in the last yr and even this yr and seems to be finally branching outside the bay now (Waka Flocka)...but when is that Kill Zone dropping is all I wanna know. I thought Trip N 4 Life was one of the better albums I've heard in 2011 IMO....not as raw as Funk Or Die but it had it's slaps.

Stalin is hella consistant and better quality/lyrics wise than Philthy, and Shady Nate like-wise....Stevie Joe been sounding better as of late too.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea that shit was 80% him singing about sex lol

new shady is called S.L.A.P. and i think is an itunes only one

[video=youtube;bbbRd6vZwdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbbRd6vZwdY[/video]