Thizz Face

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
SEATTLE -- A father is hospitalized in serious condition after police say his teenage daughter shot him with an arrow for taking away her cell phone.

It happened in the rural community of Tahyua, about 35 miles west of Seattle.

Local police say the victim told officers that his 15-year-old daughter used a hunting bow to shoot him Wednesday evening after he grounded her and took the phone.

He was airlifted to a hospital in Seattle.

The teenager gave up willingly after deputies found her in a forest area near her home.

Police say the teenager appeared to be "despondent, with serious medical issues.

She was also hospitalized.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I swear to HAD may the Siccness crash and never come back up again, one of my white trash tweeker cousins ended up in jail for shooting someone in the ass with a crossbow. It was one of the funniest things i ever heard in my life.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
SEATTLE -- A father is hospitalized in serious condition after police say his teenage daughter shot him with an arrow for taking away her cell phone.

It happened in the rural community of Tahyua, about 35 miles west of Seattle.

Local police say the victim told officers that his 15-year-old daughter used a hunting bow to shoot him Wednesday evening after he grounded her and took the phone.

He was airlifted to a hospital in Seattle.

The teenager gave up willingly after deputies found her in a forest area near her home.

Police say the teenager appeared to be "despondent, with serious medical issues.

She was also hospitalized.
I've lived here over 20 years and I have never even heard of Tahyua. Wait, 35 miles west and you'd be in the puget sound. Unless they are on one of the small islands out there. They must be.