Conan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
yeah that shit was funny. glad to see conan back on the air. is it supposed to be at 8pm everynight on the westcoast? cause that's dope, i dont gotta stay up hella late to watch it.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I was lookin foward to watchin it, but I fuccin missed it.lol...just caught the ending when he was on stage playin the guitar

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
By the way Conan is way fuccin better than gay ass Leno and Letterman, been watchin Conan since the 90's mayne, just sumthin bout this dude that craccs me up

Aug 16, 2003
I like Conan but I thought he was the funniest playing off Max. Im not a Andy Richter fan at all.

I hope Max can come back for a cameo sometime.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Max Weinberg Won't Join 'Conan' As a Result of Heart Surgery, Report Says

Published October 07, 2010

| FoxNews.com

Conan O’Brien’s long-time band leader Max Weinberg says the reason he won’t take place in the new TBS show “Conan” is because a “massively invasive open-heart surgery.”

Weinberg told FanCast that the surgery took place just weeks after O’Brien’s gig as the host of “The Tonight Show” wrapped.

“On Feb. 8, I came to the end of a 26-year watchful, waiting odyssey that culminated in 12 hours of massively invasive open-heart surgery.”

Weinberg learned that the condition was “life-threatening” just two years ago, and decided to go for the surgery after “The Tonight Show” was canceled.

Weinberg said he won’t return to en “episodic show” again, especially on a different coast from his family, who live on the east coast.

“I did my time. I loved it. It was great. Frankly, I do prefer living in New Jersey and that was one of the problems I had.”

For now, Weinberg has returned to his roots touring with Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band.

“I’m playing better than I ever did. I’m not looking backward. I feel wonderful about where I’m at- physically, personally, professionally.”

Still, Weinberg says he wishes Conan nothing but the best.

"I hope they do wonderfully well. I'm sure they will. I put a lot of time and effort into creating our little world over there, you know, with the band and the musical direction and what the band contributed, and I trust and I hope that the band retains the profile they had.”