Pitbull show with Lil Coner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
i heard the pittbulls going to rush lil coner wen he steps on stage. i guess they dont like him lol ill carry a twelve pack of weenies for protection if i go

Jul 6, 2009
so yall hate a man cuz he makes music that gets females goin crazy all over the world?? dude found a style to make him and his family millions. cant hate somebody for that. you aint gotta like or listen to the music but dam you gotta respect a man that can make ur bitches pussy drip just from his music comin out them speakers haha! i dont know maybe its cuz i been in the game for a long time and im older but i can give respect where respect is due.

Jul 6, 2009
and for the record if pit bull or daddy yankee ever got at me to open up a show for em you better believe ima jump at the chance to get up on stage in front of thousands of people and show em whats up!! haha. fuck doin a show in a lil ass bar to a bunch of homies actin like they too hard to show luv and gettin mad at their hynaz for showin luv! haha.. i opened up for too short before to a crowd of a couple thousand who was 97% non homiez and that was the best crowd ive ever performed to!! everybodys hands in the air showin luv.. now thats what im talkin bout! my brotha RHINO was there wit me and he could tell you how that crowd wuz.