Turf Grindaz Poundin' Tha Pavement - Now Available

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
I got the album back yesterday. It is now available for purchase for $8 through paypal. I will be putting the CDs in select stores in the next two weeks. I also setup a CDbaby account, but it will take a couple of days to have it ready.

The tracklisting is as follows:

1. Intro
2. City By Tha Sea - ft. FunkDaddy
3. Doin' Ah Fool (Act Ah Ass)
4. Summertime In Tha S.E.A. - ft. Overflow & Mario'so
5. Bring U Dat - ft. Produk of the Reallinaires & M-Deuce of Mobb Tyght
6. Turf Surfin'
7. Jones Soda Commercial #1
8. Git It Poppin' - ft. Mr. Rossi
9. Dummy 4 Tha Munny
10. Like What
11. Bounce N Dip
12. Jones Soda Commercial #2
13. Like This
14. Super Phreak - ft. Yahlee & Blitz Krieg
15. Hustla Hatin' - ft. Yahlee
16. No Tell Motel - ft. Simmer DZ of Mobb Tyght
17. Choosin' Shoez (Radio Remix) - ft. Produk of the Reallinaires

I posted a few threads about two weeks ago, so those interested can listen to tracks for free. The threads are "Tha People's Choice (Poll) & Turf Grindaz Project (More Tracks).

I think that if you purchase the album, you will be pleased with the music.

Also available "Rhymez Emphasizing Actual Life". available for $8

PEACE & BLESSINGS

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
We will be putting them in all the Silver Platters locations as well as Easy Street stores. If you don't trust CDbaby, you can do it via paypal as well.

I am up North and I will be working my way towards the southend.

@I Am,

I like you! I want to hear your thoughts on this album. I think you will be surprised by this album. I think you will like it. I hope that you like this album and I hope that you might consider working with us.

We do not have a lot of money or a big budget, but we got the hustle and the music to make it happen.

I really want to thank everybody who took interest in my threads about mY music. One thing I can really appreciate about NW rap/Hip Hop fans is the fact the you all are purists. You don't settle for bullshit.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
@I Am,

I like you! I want to hear your thoughts on this album. I think you will be surprised by this album. I think you will like it. I hope that you like this album and I hope that you might consider working with us.

We do not have a lot of money or a big budget, but we got the hustle and the music to make it happen.

I'd bet $1,000 that's the first time someone said that to me on here for being honest. LOL!

I'm down man. I'm gonna be busy as fuck the next few weeks shooting videos with BD and them. He just got a nice fuckin camera and we're working on getting lights, mics, tripod and jig and a steady cam.

If you didn't see in the other thread, I do advertising campaigns too. So if you want an organized plan of attack based on your budget and demographic hit me up. $500 for the whole thing. I have one that's 55 pages, but it includes the History of Hip-Hop/Rap, and I'm not gonna include any of that foo-foo bullshit. Just straight info on where to go, where to advertise, and all that shit.

BD and I will likely be shootin videos too at some point for people, so that'll be on the table in a few months or so. Not given specific dates, cause if it don't happen I dont' want people bitchin at me, lol....either way...

look out for some new videos from BOSS UP.....already got a few drops, one from the homey Byrdie.

It's the start of something beautiful.

i'll check out silver platters at some point and pick up your new album...and i'll let ya know what i think...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
@I AM,

That's cool, Man! BD is a good dude and he is about his business. You fucking with the right cat.
yeah bd is a good friend of mine. known him for like 7 years now...

i'm about to set up my computer too and install vegas video so i can edit shit on my pc, his pc, and his mac with final cut pro...

we're gettin on it....got a nice camera too.....

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Thomas,

Brent is going to send you some CDs. Hit him up and see if he did it yet. I will hit him up to. I don't really know if Brent professionally manufactured his solo. He told me he did, but I haven't seen any copies.

PEACE & BLESSINGS