Budden and Vlad exchange some words on air with Angela Yee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
i see it like this - he is promoting "drama" - same thing that happened to him. he got beat up at the ozone awards by rick ross and them and his pic with a busted nose and a black eye was all over the net so now i guess he sees nothing wrong with posting videos of other rappers that have drama. what goes around comes around. but at the same time u should take a step back like joe budden said and assess the situation. you might not want to put so much energy into negative things even though they attract a lot of attention because the more negative energy you put out the more you get back... (ie rick ross - ask him about something negative that came out now something negative happens to u) all could have been avoided

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
did Vlad put out those "Beef" video's and mixtapes?

there's a market for fans who follow rap drama, and he fills there void...

May 8, 2008
I've never been a big fan of Buddens...It seems like he is constantly talking shit and running his mouth. Having said that, he also seems to be one of the only sensible rappers in the game. He's gotten his point accross, now it's time for him to shut up and make music.

Jan 18, 2006
Actually Vlads production team or whatever aint the ones that create these videos, he just basically was smart enough to create a beef section on his site. His site is no different then youtube, thisis50.com, or worldstarhiphop.

Mar 30, 2006
I don't know any body that bought Joe Buddens Album in the bay area...FUck Joe budden....he got annoyin ass videos on world star...Vlad does need to watch out what he does tho...I give him props for ghost ride the whip tho..

May 8, 2008
^^^Co-Sign...I don't know what it is, but I've never been exciting to hear a Joe Budden song. The nigga is just hella boring to me. Lyrics ain't everything...

Jul 29, 2004
Budden is dope..Concepts are lacking..but lyrics are dope. As far as him blowing back up...His best chance is with that Joel Ortiz, Royce the 5'9, Crooked I, Budden group shit that they r doing.