To Anyone Interested in Digital Painting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
How is using a tablet? Because I try to imagine it but I don't like how you don't see the lines you're drawing, like isn't hard to continue lines?

Jun 25, 2005
How is using a tablet? Because I try to imagine it but I don't like how you don't see the lines you're drawing, like isn't hard to continue lines?
It was weird at first but you get used to it pretty quickly....but there is a Wacom tablet that comes with a screen to draw on....its called tha "Cintiq". Shit looks off tha hook! I was hopin someone on this board used it so they could tell me what its like.....

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
I was considering getting a cintiq, but usually when I draw stuff I haven't had much trouble just actually drawing on the screen with the normal tablet, I have the graphire4 joint...it works pretty good, I think there is a learning curve with anything, you just have to get used to it and realize how it works and then your good to go, only problem I have is getting my lines real clean I usually have to go back & do alot of touching up

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
It was weird at first but you get used to it pretty quickly....but there is a Wacom tablet that comes with a screen to draw on....its called tha "Cintiq". Shit looks off tha hook! I was hopin someone on this board used it so they could tell me what its like.....
Clean as fuck but how much does one of those run? I'd actually consider getting one if it ain't too much.

Edit: Nvm, haha just seen a price, $2,000.