who thinks that UFO's are real?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2008
I don't know what to think. I read that new shit that the UK released and there is hard evidence but for them not to know anything about them other than they fly circles around the fastest jet is kinda weak. What yall think?

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
All the UFO sigtings are test aircraft from Area 51. The Alien thing is only a distraction from the fact that a place like 51 exists. IMO

May 26, 2007
yes there are many unidentified objects out there that have been documented, u cant turn your head on that when its all over the world.

my dad said he saw a flying coffin when he was a kid in the hills of PR. and my dad never believes in nothing..

Jan 1, 2006
Seen a few UFO's in the sky...

A lot of people put religion before believing, but even the Catholic Church admitted that it is okay to believe in aliens because if God created the universe they're one of his creations.

Jan 31, 2008
i understand, but i wonder why u dont think the truth on any of those things will come out? how do you relate them, other than that the truth about them will remain hidden?

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Seen a few UFO's in the sky...

A lot of people put religion before believing, but even the Catholic Church admitted that it is okay to believe in aliens because if God created the universe they're one of his creations.
The day I believe anything the Catholic Church says is the day that I become an alien. I'm a Christian and all, but fucka Roman Catholic Church. But, ya I do believe that there's something like aliens out there. I think sometimes it might be gov. aircraft, but more often than not, when around places like Mexico, and around the world that it is an alien-controlled UFO. I don't kno what I just said. I believe in Orange Kush & Purp. That's what I'm on right now. :cool: