Egging a Cop Car

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
all you cop haters should appreciate this. i cant believe i forgot to tell the siccness about it. its kinda long but pretty entertaining:

few weekends ago there were ppl over at my pad, drinking, smoking, what not. two of my dumbass friends (more just acquaintances) out of nowhere decided to go out and egg cars. i know that shits dumb, i dont get why they wanted to do it either. nevertheless they went out, and about 5 minutes later come running in laughing and hella scared at the same time, yelling "i just egged a cop car!!!" turns out the first egg they throw happens to be at a cop car driving down the street. they didnt know it was a cop until they released the throw and one egg missed while the other one landed right on the winshield. they immediately ran back into my place which now had me worried cause that would get me involved...and i dont snitch!!! meanwhile two other friends were out while this happened. one was coming back from 711, the other was at his car. a couple minutes go by and one of the friends comes in going "what the fuck you guys do!? theres cops all over the complex looking for someone who egged a cop car, and they just questioned me thinking i did it, they let me go but watched me come in here and still think i have something to do with it!" he then just leaves cause he knows their eventually gonna come into my place and he wants nothing to with it. my other friend is coming back from his car and gets questioned. they ask him if he knows the first guy they questioned and he lied and said no, but they didnt believe him so they told him to take them to the apartment he was at or they would take him in for public intoxication. meanwhile back home we turned all the lights off and chilled in my room to make it seem like nothing was going on in my place. but a few minutes later weve got flashlights all in our windows and cops bangin on the door. me and my roomate go out and the cops are pissed. they ask if weve been egging and we honestly say no. theyre looking all over the apartment with their flashlights and ask who else is the apartment. we tell them theirs a few ppl in the room. they call everyone to come to the living room and the guy who threw the egg has the nerve to come out with the most scared look on his face asking "whats going on?" one cop finds an empty egg carton at the top of the trash can and throws it on the floor saying "whats this, you guys eat lots of eggs?" me and my roomate said yeah we do, we had some this morning. he then just says "someone egged my car and im not happy about that. and i know it was someone in this house. im pretty sure it was the asian guy who i talked to earlier. where you guys hiding him?" other cops are looking for him all over the apartment, but he had already left cause he knew they would think it was him (coincidently it was brother who did it and was sitting right in front of the cop). again he went on to say how pissed he was that someone would do such a thing, and how he knew it was one of us but cant do anything cause none of us will fess up or tell him what we know. so he left with his crew heated, threatning that if he caught any of us outside on the street that night we were going to jail.

at the time i was annoyed to have someone in my house who would go out and do stupid shit like egg cars, but in the end it was pretty fucking funny that this motherfucker egged a cop car and got away with it, all while getting to watch how much he pissed the cop off and got him all frustrated cause he couldnt do anything about it

drunkards: 1 - law enforcement: 0

Jan 5, 2006
lol i cant believe a cop would make such a big deal over egging a car. If i was a cop id just laugh it off like in superbad.. while doing donuts infront of your apartment.

Jan 1, 2006
Speaking of cop fooler there's 6 cop cars infront of my house right now and they're all outside having a shin dig sharing police stories. I have my window open just listening LOL I'll try and post pics

Aug 24, 2003
thats just ridiculous that you didnt kick those faggots out when you found out what they did. its ridiculous that you let the police in the house, its fucking ridiculous that you know people that would bring that unneccessary heat on you for no reason. wow. i guess youre one of those "i dont have nothing to hide officer look around" types