Be on the look out for Quinns new Single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2006
All im sayin is when you hear quinn new single you will be very proud....its called "A Double Dose of Gangsta".......AND that shit is bananas you should be hearing it on KMEL probably startin next week..... be on the lookout and request it and show some support for a change............

And his album "From A BOY TO A MAN" MIGHT JUST BE THE BEST ALBUM FROM A BAY AREA NIGGA EVER.....THATS RIGHT I SAID IT EVER....

Feb 12, 2008
you heard the album? is bring the game to the table on there? that song is hella sick i hope it's on there with that toomp beat.

Nov 15, 2005
Nice. Glad 2 read that. I'll be checkin' 4 it. Lookin' 4ward 2 the album and single. I read in a brief interview with Quinn in Stash Mag. (Heiro cover) and he said Tech N9ne will be featured on the album. The song they did 2gether is similar 2 "So Young, So Sweet" (accordin' 2 the article). I think he said Traxamillion produced that track (I'll have 2 check again 2 confirm). Regardless it sounds ill.

Nov 26, 2007
Nice. Glad 2 read that. I'll be checkin' 4 it. Lookin' 4ward 2 the album and single. I read in a brief interview with Quinn in Stash Mag. (Heiro cover) and he said Tech N9ne will be featured on the album. The song they did 2gether is similar 2 "So Young, So Sweet" (accordin' 2 the article). I think he said Traxamillion produced that track (I'll have 2 check again 2 confirm). Regardless it sounds ill.
it ain't nothing like "So Young, So Sweet" ....but its definately sick as hell.