T. Carter - One Man Army

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2006
on tha real....only decent thing i see on there is tha toon everythin else looks bad....looks like u tried to follow trends(smoke,that pilot rase font,explosion) and it didnt come out good

Aug 5, 2006
Young Cutthroat said:
^^^ U Mean like u did in your sig?
haha....n thats y i neva give fb on this site...ya ppl take shit to serious....but only trend i used was tha smoke...

dont get mad...next time make suttin better

Apr 25, 2002
Young Cutthroat said:
Dont catch amnesia like u wasnt on this style a while back. As a matter of fact, u was one of the people who showed me how to do it back when I was under that Mista Sinista name.

Maybe so..But I dont believe I have ever made someone look melted like that. Tha Gods was used like it was suppose to be used...

May 15, 2002
ThaGod said:
haha....n thats y i neva give fb on this site...ya ppl take shit to serious....but only trend i used was tha smoke...

dont get mad...next time make suttin better
Lol, Im far from mad. I just asked a question cus u talkin down on me for doin the same thing you did. Im a veteran at this so gettin mad at feedback is the last thing I'll do.

Mar 15, 2005
Young Cutthroat said:
^^^ U Mean like u did in your sig?

hahahah....i was gonna say exact same thing before i seen your post......

everyone complainin about people followin trends (or in some cases call it biting) but thas how you get business and make money....some people cant afford other graphic artists that use these styles or sometimes that artist jus has too much on thier plate to fucc wit lesser known people.....but these clients still want that style of graphic work on thier project....not everything original is good either ..... sometimes clients request shit i dont care if its original..... im not doin it for me im doin it for thier money....so if you can master some of these styles and do it jus as good as someone else or even better than more power to you and your bank account.....