DPGC Album "Cali Iz Active"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2004
Album sounds clean. I think its one of the best DPG albums ever! I guess that is what happens when BattleCat produces the entire album for you...........

Feb 25, 2005
i didn´t fuck wit´em dpg´s since tha dogg food. but daym.. this album is not bad & the production clean as fuck. i like it / go cop it

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
BIG PAT said:
Album sounds clean. I think its one of the best DPG albums ever! I guess that is what happens when BattleCat produces the entire album for you...........
what in the fuck are u talkin about ? battlecat produced only 3 tracks on the album...
anyway it's average at best imo...

May 25, 2005
I havent peeped it yet, but I cant believe some of you....so and so fell off.....theyve fallen off for YEARS now. Im gonna downlaod it. Tired of these stupid fucks puttin out mediocre shit. Plus all the producers and featurings ive seen on there, yuck, fuck that. Im sure its gonna end up in the same pile as that new cube album.....the trash pile.

May 21, 2006
Hey you right. Them niggaz did fell off a long ass time ago. Snoop ain't put out a good album since the last meal and kurupt aint did shit since the streets iz a mutha. Besides DPG only has one good album in the history of the group and that was dogg food.