ALLHOOD MAGAZINE...BRINGING THE HOOD TO YOU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the big homie KEVMAC1 from Rollin 60's in LA is due to release the first issue of Allhood Publications, which is along the lines of Don Diva and FEDS Magazine

you'll be reading about Crip/Blood/Norteno/Sureno/BAY shit you never knew about!!!
interviews with the street cats, the street rappers, and more
history of the different sets, historical events in the banging era etc

we're looking for PAID ADVERTISEMENTS, Interviews with REAL HOOD RAPPERS, and Model Pictures

get at me if intersted

leave your email on this page

this mag is gonna be huge...there's reputables from the Red and Blue side of the banging nation putting it down for this magazine
from Nickerson Gardens to the Rollin 60's and beyond

Jul 22, 2005
It does sound corny, simple as that. A "hood" magazine? What real gangsta would really wanna be in it. It would be a way for the lawz to get an in depth look into what goes on and who's doing what. Oh Yeah I forgot your just a bystander and not really in the game. My bad. Yeah yeah I know your known thru out every hood yada yada! You don't bang, we all know that, you know a few people and everyone is your big homie, so what!!

May 31, 2006
It does sound corny, simple as that. A "hood" magazine? What real gangsta would really wanna be in it. It would be a way for the lawz to get an in depth look into what goes on and who's doing what. Oh Yeah I forgot your just a bystander and not really in the game. My bad. Yeah yeah I know your known thru out every hood yada yada! You don't bang, we all know that, you know a few people and everyone is your big homie, so what!!
its more on a historical level, theres plenty of real gee's down with it, wut u know bout street life comin from fiji? take yo banana boat and go drown somewhere Snuka!

Apr 25, 2002
and yeah like Eastside Ridah said...it's more on a historical level
it's breaking down the history of a lot of things issue by issue

if you're not down with it
fine...
keep it to yourself

and let those who wanna know about it get the chance to speak

peace and prosperity
to all

Jul 22, 2005
Think about it poindexter. You got real dirt you did, and then you go puttin your face in a magazine about the "hood". Doesn't anything in that eqaution seem wrong to you? Especially since nothing but real gees is down with it. What do you think?

Jul 22, 2005
I didn't say that your were gonna be mentioning your crimes. I guess you really don't get it, do you? I'll leave it alone but I still think it's corny. If you ain't affiliated with a hood why you act like your really active? Can you answer that since you everybodies lil homie?

Apr 25, 2002
take it how you want to

this magazine was created by a crip and a blood from two of the most active hoods in Los Angeles
if these cats can get together and people can see two people who shouldn't be able to walk by eachother, let alone work with eachother make it...well that's lovely

so let them do them, you do you

and as far as me...
i'm a good dude, i don't wish harm on anyone, and no i don't bang, but who does right?

but on the other hand, i am who i am POTNA and just cus i'm not a gangster, doesn't mean i'm not the kind of cat who will take flight on a mothafucka!!!
and you can trust, my people i came up with, my family, the cats who if i'm not alone are with me, well...i'll leave it to you to understand

peace and prosperity

oh and come ask me if i'm affiliated with a hood or not in person...
you can find out then

untill then
ME NO BANG