This Forum Is Going Out Of Cotroll

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2003
Please moderators do your job and do something against some peeps flooding this forum or upping month old topics. Everytime I hop on here there are 2 sites of topics marked as unread and maybe just 5 of them are really new or not just upped by a spammer. It makes me feel not like posting cuz it's all a mess.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
they have yet to make a full time mod,....a few cats was down including myself,...but they have yet to make the choice,...respect and love for essquded, spodoe speedy and tone and i understand folks can just get bussy?

vote for slowpoke in 06!!!!!!!!....yadidhahahaayeeeeeyeeeee

Apr 25, 2002
SPORADIC said:
Exactly what makes you think the forum is outta control? Who's flooding and bumping ol ass threads? I've searched but dont see it...
new bootie ass marks who cant contribute shit in regular forum threads but shit talking so they bump these old threads up and make comments

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i mean yeah they do come up and bring up old topics but i just see it as thay doing they home work,....after all they are reading and responding and i do see some of the capers actual making threads here and there,...not too much ,...but they responding,....??

slowpoke for mod in the art forum in o6',....man i need to have a contest for my sig!!!!!!
kadafi!!!!!!,...i know you can make a cartoon!!!!!
anyone down to make a sig for me and sport it,...we gonna have a contest!!!
i'll think of a nice lil prize and all that,...yadidhahahaaayyyeeeeeeeeeeyeeeee

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
man if i could ,...but my counterparts voted diff.
i respect the law so it will allways have a place in my heart tho,....

much love and respect for the suport,.....can i get you to use the winners sig pic in your sig tho?