Mixtape Messiah II (and more news)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
http://luxurymindz.com/c/mixtape_messiah2.jpg
bootleg2k4 wrote:
October will still be a big month...

"Turn It Up" will be added to the BET 106 & Park Top 10 Countdown. Cham will be on the cover of the next Murder Dog Magazine. Mixtape Messiah II (artwork coming soon) will be a mixtape with new mixtape songs and new flows/freestyles. He will still be on the BET College Tour. He will still be doing radio & internet interviews and various promotions. The whole Jamster thing is doing real well, TIU is at #4. The Turn It Up REMIX will be leaked. The Hot 93.3 ATX Winter Meltdown Concert is this month. Southern Takeover will be on a variety of mixtapes as well as other tracks from Cham. (Keep an eye out for DJ Kay Slay's and Greg Street's "The Champions") Madden and NBA Live are both out and doing well. Alot of behind the scenes moves will be made but just because he is not on TRL or 106 at this very moment doesn't mean that right moves aren't being made. Myself or Krak will drop some more info when the time is right...

From Chamillionaire.com

cant wait..

5000 :siccness:

Oct 10, 2005
mizzouplaya said:
you see my slab(you see my slab).. you see my candy slab (slab).. picture perfect nigga, you should take a photograph
you see my chick(you see my chick).. you see my chick is bad (bad).. picture perfect nigga, you should take a photograph

- chamillionaire "picture perfect"

do u got this song? i ben tryna find this hoe :siccness: