PLAYA RAE "MONSTA MASH TOUR 2005" - SPONSORSHIPS ETC.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Got any of the following???

A cloting line
A magazine
A music site
A rim shop
A studio
A graphic company
Anything.....literally....

Sponsorships are still open to all companies looking for major promotion on an 12 to 18 state tour. It's locked in...it's legit and paid sponsors so far are:

Sickmix.com (bay area, ca)
Rapbay.com (bay area, ca)
Real Street Kloze (houston, tx)
Freddy's T-Shirts (denver, co)
+ more confirming

The cost you ask?

$150.00 - your logo placed on the tour shirts, the tour posters, tour flyers and we do drops over the tour disc for your company..these discs are given out to promote the shows. (All of this is for EVERY state)

$200 - for just $50 extra u setup shop at the shows and sell your merchandise for free. No door fee...vip service. If your a hustla and want to hit another state on tour with us and setup there too....we got u as well...free entry and u get ya hustle on. You pay your own transpo however. Hustla'z will eat that up and are.

10k posters, 100k flyers, 10k tour discs and countless shirts....the promo is priceless.

States: california, colorado, new mexico, florida, utah, kansas, missouri, nebraska, oklahoma, nevada, texas, wyoming, washington, idaho, oregon, wisconsin, ohio....

Tour Participants?

A-Wax (ca), Smigg Dirtee (ca), M-Dash (ca), J-Kapone (tx), Dutch (ca), S.B. (ok), Cap (ca), Sick N Twisted (co), Locura Terminal (co), Black Pegasus (co), Mo Gutta Game (fl), Mr. Kee (ca) + more.

**Select participants at select shows**

Yea....its goin down...this aint no make believe list...yall who know me know I be on the road grindin'...this is legit.

Cutoff date for sponsorships is June 6th. All SERIOUS inquiries hit me and I will forward u more info on the tour and all. If u want in....you can paypal your fees here: [email protected] or via mail:

Monsta Mash Tour
P.o. Box 33782
Northglenn, CO 80233

Tour kicks off in denver June 30th. 2 weeks after my yukmouth and devin the dude show.

Holla

[email protected]
Schedule: www.dugoutent.com/schedule.html