Michael Dickerson???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
The fuck happened to him? Was playing for the grizzlies and disappeared. Ok just did some research, he retired due to constant injuries, what a shame dude was a fuckin sick player. He reminded me of Penny hardaway..

May 15, 2002
comparing dickerson and penny?

kinda reaching there...penny could play the point and had a more all around game then dickerson

but whatever, dudes career did end prematurely though

May 15, 2002
washington is extremely underrated when it comes to basketball prospects

a suprisingly amount of players are coming out of the state

i know the new mcdonalds team has at least 2 kids outta there, and top prospect marvin williams is from there too

Dec 29, 2004
Wasted a pick? You think they new he was going thave a career ending injury? He did better than I expected him to do in the NBA...They have something on him in SLAM magazine a couple issues ago.

Apr 25, 2002
AC Transit said:
washington is extremely underrated when it comes to basketball prospects

a suprisingly amount of players are coming out of the state

i know the new mcdonalds team has at least 2 kids outta there, and top prospect marvin williams is from there too
3 MCD's all-americans this year

Apr 25, 2002
AC Transit said:
lol

i remember when the most notable player from WA was doug christie

is oregon pg Aaron brooks a WA player too?
Yeah but Doug hasn't done too bad for himself, in the NBA and all.

Yes Aaron Brooks is from Seattle, Franklin HS. There are players from Seattle playing on rosters at USC, Kansas, Arizona, Louisville, North Carolina, UCLA, Oregon, Gonzaga and Nevada.

In 3 years WA will have more NBA players per capita than any other state, last year they were #11.

May 11, 2002
Yeah Dickerson is from Arizona. He went to Federal Way back in the day. I saw his team loose to my future high school in the state tournement.

But I know he retired, I heard about that awhile back. He was one of the most underated players in the game if you ask me. Hes like Rashard Lewis, he is reserved and quite so he doesnt get that much attention.