Lil Sin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Lil Sin is working on 3 new albums, BIYO, Frustrated By Death II, and Tha Return of Lil Sin. He is a producer now for local artists around San Antonio. He has a son named Lil Sin Jr. and he goes by the name lilsinjr210 on YouTube. I don't know what happened to the BIYO album which was supposed to come out in 2009. Lil Sin is probably busy.

Props: Flowjob
Apr 26, 2002
It warms my heart to know i'm not the only person that's a huge fan of Lil Sin
that frustrated by death album is a classic!

when will those 3 new albums be available and would they be on amazon or cd universe?

How about the Young Namar album is that anygood?

What artists is Lil Sin producing for?

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I am too. I talked to C-Stud Ville and he said the only way you can get those albums are through him because his brother died sometime in the 00s, so he's not well off financially for distribution. Lil Sin explains so on the track Success. (That was in 2005.) He is doing great now. He's just really busy. Thats why.

He now runs his own label SoufField and is affiliated Santee called PRC Entertainment. Santee started that label after he got out of Huntsville in 1996. Lil Sin has probably sold more than 3,000,000 units. Lil Sin even reached platinum status with Livin-N-Sin. Frustrated By Death and Who Got Yo Back both sold 300,000 units. Both Young Namar albums are great! You should buy them if you can! I don't know what happened with BIYO album?

I don't know what happened to BLVD Records and Sugarbear. They must've folded sometime in 2001. Ask Nuttzo210 on eBay. That person might know more about Lil Sin.

The artists Lil Sin is producing for are his son Lil Sin Jr., Liveola, Santee, C-Stud Ville, Lady Lunatic, Lady 14, Mr. Joshay, and Pimp C. I haven't been keeping track of that. So my info might not be accurate.

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Apr 26, 2002
Do you know the artist and album Antonious principalities? It might be good maybe similar to Sin. Can you give me an email address from someone id be able to buy sins next albums from?

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com