Is berner the one who is making the biggest moves in the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
someone needs to post up the old photoshopped berner album cover
had these in my photobucket account for some reason lol im sure someone else has the rest, on the off chance that berner still checks the siccness just wanna say you can search my old posts never liked your raps or flow or image or anything but i do like your ability to connect the dots -

if anyone needs solid proof that this guy cant rap check out his newest verse when compared to actually talented rap artists

heres a random d-lo pic too lol

May 9, 2009
Shoutout to anybody gettin they bread up...its hard to do...also shoutout to oro for that shot he takin at me...even tho we never met...thas love...I need that...anyway its a lotta ppl doin they thang some publicized some not...but bein in it I see its a lotta loopholes if rap ain't workin....long as u gettin it and feedin yo fam u successful...salute

Props: abarnes

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
shoutout to anybody gettin they bread up...its hard to do...also shoutout to oro for that shot he takin at me...even tho we never met...thas love...i need that...anyway its a lotta ppl doin they thang some publicized some not...but bein in it i see its a lotta loopholes if rap ain't workin....long as u gettin it and feedin yo fam u successful...salute
0R0 @0R0

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Shoutout to anybody gettin they bread up...its hard to do...also shoutout to oro for that shot he takin at me...even tho we never met...thas love...I need that...anyway its a lotta ppl doin they thang some publicized some not...but bein in it I see its a lotta loopholes if rap ain't workin....long as u gettin it and feedin yo fam u successful...salute
What shot? You weren't even mentioned in this thread. I said both french montana & berner are pretty bad rappers, only thing I said. I'm confused here.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Why do you have a pic of D-Lo kissing his lady? thats fucken random man.
just to show mr. "no ho" in his natural habitat

was at shiek at lloyd center mall today and heard berner playing when i walked in some deep sentimental song about chemotherapy - i was like who the fuck wants to listen to this when their thinkin about buying cheap shoes

Props: infinity