Siccness Intervention Episode 1: tweeze

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Tweeze it is clear that whatever 200 proof liquor you were fed as a baby has affected your brain and motor functions
I struggle to understand how you have been able to learn how to operate a computer, hell i'd request you be supervised playing with an etch a sketch, let alone ever drive a car......

Have you though of joining the army? We need someone in the mine field to scout the land...

Seriously man do you just mix olde english with your cheerios and wash it down with bourbon?

Its either that you been inhaling too many marker fumes trying to repaint.your car

You strike me as the type of dude to try and hold an indoor bbq complete with charcoal grill

You must been eatin lead paint chips like chocolate candy as a kid, I bet you ate paste and crayons

And how is it you became known as tweeze?..do you have a lisp and smoke a lot of weed

"Aye weesup guyth do you haf any tweeze"

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Intervention? For tweeze? No way, dude's nonsense is always comical. I kind of feel bad though because I think he may be no shit mentally retarded so saying he needs an intervention might be kind of brutal. lol

Tweeze it is clear that whatever 200 proof liquor you were fed as a baby has affected your brain and motor functions
I struggle to understand how you have been able to learn how to operate a computer, hell i'd request you be supervised playing with an etch a sketch, let alone ever drive a car......

Have you though of joining the army? We need someone in the mine field to scout the land...

Seriously man do you just mix olde english with your cheerios and wash it down with bourbon?

Its either that you been inhaling too many marker fumes trying to repaint.your car
Hilarious

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Tweeze, I am here because I care for you and your drinking and typing has gotten so bad i just cant take anymore
Your drunken posts have affected me in the followings ways
1. you make me want to join kontac in keeping the kids in school, you are the posted child of why we shouldnt let our kids drop out
2. you make my head hurt trying to decipher what you are talking about, i'd like to dontate some punctuation and grammar to you.
3. we have a facility thats ready to go, all you have to do is get back on the little bus,put on your neon orange helmet and go, its a nice safe place and they can help you get better

if you do not accpet treatment i will be forced to place you og ignore, as much as it might hurt me

Will you accept this treatment we're offering you today ?

Aug 6, 2008
*tweeze*

UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM YEAH THIS

OOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAKLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!

MY BROTHA YEAH UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM EST 27TH :angry: black man this thread isnt about east oakland so uuummmmmmmmm yeah

subs

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Tweeze, if you dont accept this intervention we will call every liquor store in oakland and give them your picture and tell them to beware you are a known robber, shoplifter, counterfeiter and thief, and you have a terminal illness that can kill you if you have one sip of beer or liquor, if they sell to you they will be responsible for your death and are being watched.

Aug 6, 2008
*tweeze*

UUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM subs

yeah BRUH this est 27th I DOO THIS BRUH UUUUUMMMMMMM

IOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK;;;;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDD!!!

THEY AINT GONE STOP SELLIN 2 ME CZU THIS DUMBA ASS EST 27TH:angry::angry::angry::siccness::confused::cool:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
*tweeze*

UUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM subs

yeah BRUH this est 27th I DOO THIS BRUH UUUUUMMMMMMM

IOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK;;;;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDD!!!

THEY AINT GONE STOP SELLIN 2 ME CZU THIS DUMBA ASS EST 27TH:angry::angry::angry::siccness::confused::cool:
TELL ME THIS SONG??????????????????????????????????

DUDE????? BRODIE

:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:
WEST OAKLAND ON MINEZZZZZZZZ