A new track from Artist "LEKO" featuring 'London' (A preview) check it out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How do you like this track? Rap/Beat

• Rate from 1-5

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Rate from 5-10

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Dudes who have to post tits and shit on somebody's page have issues...probably cant get real ones or somethin' iono? Im here for the music if I want tits I have a REAL paiir I handle every day. So if u ain't about music which is why im here..miss me with any other type of bullshit...Thank You
You play with your own moobs daily? You can't call people gay if you play with your own boobs that's gross unless your a chick.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
@]MacJesus....its MY thread/post and MY page YOU CAME TO "ME" with that gay shit I didnt come to you! SO YOU DONT GET IT TWISTED ..u must be lonely and craving attention or something? YES GOING AROUND POSTING RANDOM TITS ON PEOPLES THREADS AND PAGES IS GAY! Ur obviously trying to hide something...posting tits on someones page is suspect...like ur trying too hard to prove something. ..so posting a pic of some tits to you on another mans page that u dont know is "normal" to you? LOL! GTFOH!! Say what u want to make urself feel better. ..its gay shit dude really u need to stop it or post it for ur other compadres...AGAIN I AM HERE FOR THE MUSIC FORUM what part of that dont u understand? ??...receiving pics of tits from a man on my thread when im talking about music Thats GAY as fuck.
No. No matter what nonsense you type up, you will never convince me that loving and posting tiddies is gay. Fucking weirdo.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
okay so since you claimed page 1 as yours and have not claimed page 2 as yours, im going to claim it, this is now my page