ZoneOutGrafix latest...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2009
^^^LOL rite on yall i appreciate tha feed! i did the "soldiers" thing as a favor and i didnt wanna spend too much time on it, so i slapped it together. is there something "I" can do to make it work or is it on the printer to make it work??

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
unless your printer is a complete fucking moron it prints "EXACTLY" like it looks on the screen..... as long as you have it in CMYK format, if not the printer mixed the CMYK colors incorrectly and that's they fault for being a jackass

May 14, 2002
^
Is it the same when I take my photos to a print shop?
Should I convert my photos from sRGB to CMYK before I would print them?
I am a bit lost on this still but I have no experience on this yet but I would like to print some in the future..

Good work on the GFX btw!

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
yes, all print work should be submitted in CMYK format, that's the format they print from, all it does when they take rgb to cmyk color is it puts it in 4 color format instead of 3 color format so it could throw your color off a little bit, but very minimal, so what people typically do is convert to cmyk and adjust if needed, sometimes you want ya colors a little more saturated or whatever and cmyk can at times change the saturation of color a bit but that's about it, I've never seen even a shitty printer make it look but so bad, usually bad colors come from one of the ink barrels running low. as long as all ink is full and it's set correctly your str8. it will look just like it, also they could have a fucked up printer? but that's cause for a refund anyway

Aug 31, 2009
rite on fam i appreciate tha info^^^ everything i've had printed came out perfect except for bright greens tend to come out dull.

its set up for print and he already placed the order so i guess we'll see what happens . ill keep yall posted -100