zodiac - film

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
vallejo stand up?

haha... i aint from there, but some homies from there were always talking about the zodiac killer, like it was something to be proud about.

May 8, 2005
i've been wantin to see that movie. i like that murder mystery type shit, especially since its based on true shit that happened rite around here. anybody know if its any good.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
i wonder how they gonna make the ending. i seen a couple tv specials on it too, crazy shit. over in the areas that used to happen in vallejo they got nothin but straight houses goin up all over the place. we used to drive by all them rest stops all the time, someone always bringin that shit up too, every sangle time. looks peaceful too, golf course and shit, doesn't look like a place that shit would go down, but shit you can't ever tell by looks.

May 30, 2006
The Zodiac film thatz due 2 be released in theaters iz based on Robert Graysmiths book. The book iz off the chain. I own Zodiac & Zodiac Unmasked & both are really good bookz. I reccommend those books 2 anyone who iz into True Crime novals or just wanna read a good azz book. I've done a lil bitbof recearch on Zodiac afyer reading the book yearz ago cuz I became lightweight facinated with the entire story due till the fact that he waz never caught just like Jack The Ripper. They've made a few movies based on Zodiac. Thiz iz like the third one in the past 2 yearz. The movie Dirty Harry starring Clint Eastwood waz based on the exploits of the Zodiac Killer. I've been lookin foward 2 thiz film 4 a long time & am definitly going 2 check it out hopefully opening night.