@ ZIGIDY. ? about sum shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2002
i was wonderin when tha next 707 concert will be and who ur tryin to get to be there. Also how far does the distribution go for ur CD's...just nor cal....just the bay?...Who do u have promoting ur shit at the highschools?....i nkow theres a girl named MEGAN(who ur boy chuco knows).......who is slangin the "game survin west turvin" cd's at CASA...i also know his girl isabelle....

Also i was at the concert at CLO'S where smoov-e performed.....LOL...thats all i have to say about that.....that fool got BOO'D....no joke...

P.S. u got a homeboy named "sean lent" right?...were practically fuccin neighbors....if u ever cum around...we need to roll one up...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yo JMaq -

We got a big show up in San Leandro, Apartment 3, Zigidy, 11/5, UDI, Quinn, JT, Gamblaz, Mr. Kee, Dutch, 2-Illeven, Tre-8, ADR, Black Madness, TC and Enhancer - show up!

Oct 4th, a Friday, Club Tabou in San Leandro!

Check the Bart board for the flyer and details or the Apartment 3 board.

Sep 9, 2002
good shit.....

san leandro aint nuthin nice tho....that town is pretty crazy...haha..been there a couple of times...

but uhh...that show sounds FUCCIN SICC...no joke

u stay out in ROSA right?.....if u do...u got like sum offices down there?......maybe hook a homie up with a J-O-B....im bout as broke as a bum with a hole in his cup

Sep 23, 2002
www.Zigidy.com
Next Show: Puttin together one in Petaluma, Ca. Roster Unknown right now, Date: Very soon... and fo sho wel'll smoke one!!! and why you ask about the distrubution!!!! and DJ Mark 7 hook me up with vicodin 2!!!!!