YUNG DANGER FRESH OUT. I MAKE THS FORUM BRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2005
BLOOD, I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL. I GOT SOME NIGGAS FROM 4 DIFFERENT HOODS THAT DID A SONG

"FUCK COOL NUTZ" LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS THE WRONG NIGGAS

LET ME FIND IT TO POST IT. ITS ABOUT PORTLANDS OWN WARM PISS AKA COOL NUTZ

NIGGAS FROM CVC, FAILING BLOCK, UNTHANK PARK, AND 304 ON ONE SONG ABOUT THIS NIGGA. BETTER WATCH UR SELF BLOOD HA HA HA

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
mr skrilla is too white to read such things

"damn criminals"

LOL

interesting track, id like to know more about it yung danger, feel free to enlighten us when you get a second. Cool Nutz seems like a Cool guy

Apr 26, 2002
THIS GEZUS

Nutz is a stand-up dood and has been cool as fuck online and in person to me and my folks but I can't speak for anyone else. I'm wondering what the beef is about tho?????

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Cool track. I like the energy.

Cool Nutz thought it was cool and funny to diss Bullet, knowing Bullet wouldn't be around on these forums to respond and clear his name. Now let's see if he will now respond to these men, or if he will chicken out.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:

Cool Nutz thought it was cool and funny to diss Bullet, knowing Bullet wouldn't be around on these forums to respond and clear his name. Now let's see if he will now respond to these men, or if he will chicken out.

... I'm gonna have my Gramma knit you a dress- to go with your pom-poms...
It was Bullet's choice not to come on the boards and "clear his name"- he made an appearance when the JayTee shit went down.. why? .. I know the anwer-- do you?

It would be a waste of time for Nutz to respond.. but hey- its not for me to say..

Apr 23, 2003
www.jritz.havdreamz.com
bullet had that shit comin, he did trax about numerous katz including me ("you aint done shit") that he "knew" had no outlet to retaliate, not to mention lied to & fucked over alot of people....karmaz a bitch. az far az coolnutz goez, thier iznt a portland artist that he hasnt helped somehow. ive known nutz for over 10 years & he knows what he's doin & how to handle thiz situation.
KEEP IT RITZY! 2-THOUZAND-RITZ MUH-FUCKAAAAZ!

Jul 12, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:

I think that originally that Bullet diss was going to be on his new mixtape. So if Bullet wanted to respond he could have put out his own mixtape with a diss back. I didn't see the diss on the tracklist though so maybe it got squashed since then?

Also Bullet is actually somewhat of an established artist because hes got a few releases that have made some noise. These cats don't so I wouldn't be surprised if there was no diss back from Nutz or even so much as a reply. What I really would like to know from these cats is the reason for the beef. I couldn't understand a lot of the lyrics so Im not sure if they said it in the track or not. If you gonna drop a song please give us a little explanation.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
None of this shit matters.

Young Krime aka Da Ghetto Baby is a Tacoma LEGEND who made a diss track towards this man Cool Nutz, and what did he do? Nothing. He did not respond.

Cool Nutz is notorious for preying on the weak and being an opportunist, but once someone comes at him, and it is clear they are not going to back down, then he is quick to play the "You ain't on my level" game and chicken out.

Karma is indeed a bitch. I wish Cool Nutz all the success in the world, but as far as battle tracks go, the man made a career out of ducking and running, unless its throwing salt in wounds. If you are going to call yourself the Voice of NorthEast Portland, you need to be prepared to defend that, and not just a select group of 3 or 4 people you percieve as being on your level. You need to take on all challengers.

Oct 7, 2005
ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING I HEARD FROM MY NIGGAS. IM WIT 'EM 100% ON ALL OF IT.

FOR 1: HOW THE FUCK IS U GOING TO BE THE VOICE OF NEP WHEN YOU LIVE IN BEAVERTON? FUCKIN CAKE.

FOR 2: WHO TOLD YOU WE WANT A BITCH ASS NIGGABEIN OUR SPOKES MEN.

FOR 3: (THIS ONE KILLED ME, HA HA) HOW YOU GONNA TELL NIGGAS YOU DONT LET PORTLAND CATS OPEN FOR YOU? WHAT, NONSTOPS NOT PORTLAND? LIL FATS AINT PORTLAND?J MACK, AND SOUTH CLICK AINT PORTLAND? THESE IS ALL NIGGAS THAT TOOK THE STAGE BEFORE YOU IN THE PAST YEAR, AND THEYRE ALL PORTLAND NIGGAS.

4: NIGGA TAKE THAT B HAT OFF OF YOUR HEAD. ONLY REASON NIGGAS AINT SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU (IVE HEARD IT WIT MY OWN EARS BY OG NIGGAS BLOOD) IS BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER R.I.P.. US A SUCKA THO. YUNG DANGER SEE U IN PUBLIC ITS ON. IM 6'4 235 NIGGA, ILL MEET U IN YOUR "HOOD" HAHA, ILL FUCK YOU UP IN YOUR SECTION NIGGA

WEST SIDE 14DUECE PIRU ON MINES NIGGA, CALI NIGGA FORREAL.

SO IF THAT AINT ENOUGH OF A EXPLANATION TO WHY THE SONG WAS MADE, THEN YALL CAN GO BACK TO SUCKIN SOME "COOL NUTZ", JUST REMEMBER, THEM "COOL NUTZ" IS MORE LIKE A "COLD CLIT"

Oct 7, 2005
AND IT DONT MATTER IF THESE NIGGAS IS ESTABLISHED RAPPERS OR NOT. SHIT ITS A NIGGA ON THERE THAT DONT EVEN RAP, HE GOT ON IT JUST TO SPIT SOME REAL "STREET LEVEL" SHIT ON HIM. THESE IS STREET NIGGAS COMIN AT HIM, I BET ANYONE 1000 OUT MY POCKET THAT HE AINT GONNA COME BACK AT THEM CAUSE HIS TAIL IS TUCKED.

IIGHT THATS OUT. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

Status
Not open for further replies.