Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2005
What's up with Yukmouth and the Regime. Haven't heard any updates in terms of albums etc they working on. Even more weird is Tha Realest is working with Parley Starr who dissed Yukmouth like crazy this year. Also, Gonzoe left the REgime, again, and dissed Yukmouth bad in this interview on this website. Pretty much calling Yukmouth a pussy for not fighting back and getting robbed.

Apr 21, 2012
http://api.ning.com/files/u*QNRqapb...kgEXU/2052e08c4a1011e2a57122000a1fbe0e_72.jpg

Like dude said above, they supposed to have this double album coming in February. Amp, Freeze, Bossi, Dru Down, Lee Majors, Yuk & the rest of the gang on it. All new tracks & supposedly has some of the dopest production (via Ampichino, Freeze & Yuk)..... Freeze was saying on twitter they were holding some of there best tracks for this

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2006
He's talkin about young bossi a newer regime member yuk said in an interview that he was having a hard time even getting a verse from tech n9ne for this album so i'm not expecting much tech on this album

noticed he hasn't been working with the realest much lately either and if he's working with parley starr i wouldn't doubt that he's out of the regime, personally yukmouth and ampachino alone will make this album worth copping in my opinion

Jul 13, 2005
Original regime was mad max, lil kee. Yuk, c-bo, killa tay phats bossi was on it. Then a short time later yuk came out with gonzoe, monstah, tech, amp, and hella other cats. Regime defintly had gas. Its seems yuk is more about the music & $$$$ and gonzoe is more about his street rep. Idk maybe they can work it out and make that $$$$$$$