Yukmouth da Don!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Yuk hasn't been a DON since he had to send his man to buy his own chain back from Spider Loc.

And in my opinion, MDM was trash, as is his latest material that I've been hearing. Dude used to be one of my favorite emcees, but he fell off.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i agree at times yuk tries to be too much like other rappers as far as marketing his look. But the City of Dope Mixtape was pretty recent and that shit was fire.

He just needs to take it back to that crazy yuk shit.

May 7, 2002
i agree at times yuk tries to be too much like other rappers as far as marketing his look. But the City of Dope Mixtape was pretty recent and that shit was fire.

He just needs to take it back to that crazy yuk shit.
Exactly! That grimey story telling shit!

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
YUK IS A BEAST AND ALWAYS GOES HARD ON THE MIC MDMP IS AN UNDERRATED ALBUM IT'S BETTER THAN JACKA'S TEAR GAS ALBUM THAT'S FOR SURE.
I got MDMP at the house, but I think you gonna start a riot with that statement mayne lmao.....

MDMP had some bass heavy beats, and was put together well as an album IMO, only thing that Im still pissed about is how they fucked off the mastering for that disc....

Id say both are dope albums, no comparison really....2 different artists.....Like someone said some posts back, 'From A Boy To A Man' to 'Tear Gas' would be a valid comparison tho