YUKMOUTH - CITY OF DOPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2006
www.fabricali.com
HUBCAT. said:
SO YOU THE ONE THATS ALWAYS MISSPELLING ALL THE FEATURES NAMES ON ALL OF YUKS MIXTAPES.. AND OH YEAH WRONG SKYLINE TRY THE CITY ACROSS THE BRIDGE
I did the Regime All Out War Mixtapes 1 & 2 and the Million Dollar Mixtape only. If I mispelled something it was approved by the artist like that. Ya, I should of done the Towns skyline but I was thinkin that more people would identify with The City??? Yuk was feelin it.

May 11, 2006
www.fabricali.com
qwasian said:
if you edited the pic it would look better.... looks like you took a pic str8 out the cam and slapped it on the cover... the text is hot though
Photographers should be able to get their shine on too, ya know. Adding too many effects and doing too much editing takes away from the creative license of the photographer. Props to Barry Underhill on this one.

Jan 15, 2006
Filthy_Rich said:
so? still looks hella dumb. wtf does a man need a handbag for?
T.I. and them made it popular everybody just following whats hot.. i understand the use of it it can be handy when you movin around alot but it still look silly to me