Yukmouth and J diggs beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
I remember this from a few months back..Diggs was going on a rant because of that whole fake paperwork situation..and at the same time yuk said something on twitter about snitches enshit and diggs took it personal.
Yuk tried to tell him that it was not about him, but about something that happened in his hood, but diggs don't wanna hear none of that....shit stupid and childish, grown ass man going back and forth..on twitter lol

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
It's always funny to me how rappers are offended by being labeled a snitch, but dropping garbage albums is okay. They still try to back it up like the music is tight.
This type of crap wasn't happening in da 90's and 00's. I miss da 90's and 00's. I could be wrong though.:ermm:

Didn't this exact same thing happen a few months ago already?
Why am I not surprised? #SMH

Last edited:
Props: Gemini

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I remember this from a few months back..Diggs was going on a rant because of that whole fake paperwork situation..and at the same time yuk said something on twitter about snitches enshit and diggs took it personal.
Yuk tried to tell him that it was not about him, but about something that happened in his hood, but diggs don't wanna hear none of that....shit stupid and childish, grown ass man going back and forth..on twitter lol
I agree. But your only a grown man if you act like one, these almost 40years old are still acting like teenagers.

Some people will never learn to act their age.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I wish death on no man.

Especially a man with children (raising them or not)

....but mark my words, someone is gonna shoot J.Diggs dead on sight.

That man is a bully, & nobody likes a bully.

Hanging with Suge don't make you a gangster, just ask Vanilla Ice.

Even Suge has seen his day with the pavement. Anybody can get it.

May 12, 2005
my cousin said yuk is doing interviews saying he was the one who put Mac Dre on. His appearance on Boss Tycoon got niggas listening to him again. and that he was the one who was fucking with dre after jail. Or somethin to that effect

Apr 25, 2002
YUK stated that putting MAC DRE on the UGA dvd got alot folks, who didn't know about MAC DRE, into DRE. DIGGS told YUK to keep DRE'S name outta his mouth. blah blah blah YUK never said that he made MAC DRE. I agree that I didn't own a MAC DRE cd til after UGA dvd. I think it's petty but taking sides over a twitter beef? ITS NOT MY JOB!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Feb 16, 2006
I wish death on no man.

Especially a man with children (raising them or not)

....but mark my words, someone is gonna shoot J.Diggs dead on sight.

That man is a bully, & nobody likes a bully.

Hanging with Suge don't make you a gangster, just ask Vanilla Ice.

Even Suge has seen his day with the pavement. Anybody can get it.
diggs was gangster way before he hung with suge. and diggs been a reckless bomb first dude since he was a youngsta. and if you knew diggs you would know that if he did end up on the pavement he would be like, so be it then. he's really dedicated to his path wherever it leads, he aint a dude thats playing that role and then when his time comes, penitentiary or the graveyard going to go crying. he is what he is and dont apologize for it