Yuckmouth & WCM should diss Jay-Z!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
damn i cant stand you cats from the bay talkin bout you aint feelin yuk lol what the fuck...this topic is hella played out tho anyways. dude said he never heard yuk say somethin clever? LMAO. the nigga yuk writes shit 100 times more intelligent than any other rapper especially monotone rappin ass jayz with his POP ass. nigga aint no rapper he a pop star.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
510RePPiNaLLdAy said:
what yuk should do is get the in got 5 on it beat back going, fucking rip on all the faggot ass east coast rappers that bietn taht beat now. even tho the luniz didnt get that shit first hand, they was the first rappers to put down, and taht beat is hella known, u hear the first cord, u know what it is. me and my homeboy was talking bout this, they should clown j-lo dumbass and tell her to get a real job and stop liven off her ass and then clown all the othe rappers from teh east coast taking west coast shit. like camron and oh boy, man i still hate haering that shit, anyone else feel me on that?
Yeah we feel you dawg! That's all they do is bite the west coast. Millionare pirates!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
str8sidin said:
man i want to see lynch on some shit that foo got some heat and a delivery that cant be fucked wit
That's what I am sayin'. I don't think them fools can hang lyrically with the best and Lynch is one of the best. I want to hear Lynch battle rap against a copy cat fool from the East.

May 29, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
If Jay Z was from the Bay then 99% of the people who hate on him would be his cheerleaders...
THaT might be true but he aint so I dont give a fuk about him. But we had anyone on his level comercially let alone someone hella fake as fuck like him so how we gonna know? Who knows, if someone blows up out here that is a bitch, we might hate him too. but as of now, Gay-zs bitch ass is disrespecting us. It dont matter if he got flows or not. The guy is a straight PHONY ASS BITCH