Yuckmouth & WCM should diss Jay-Z!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think so. Somebody needs to put that fool in his place. Plus somebody from the Bay/Sac would get some good exposure for going head up with Jay-Z in battle rappin' and tearin' him apart. Somebody needs to step up and take this fool out the rap game. Somebody from the bay or sac. Jay wants to battle Nas on pay per view. Why not battle Yuck or somebody from the bay that got real spits? Yuck will take him out in a battle. Yuck should diss that boy.

Apr 25, 2002
that shit would be coo. but i dont know though. the bay has some hard ass rappers. mac dre done let it be known almost 10 years ago. he said he too hard for the fuckin radio, but i think that goes for most of the bay rappers and shit. the industry aint tryin to hear the bay! it will start a whole revolution of rap related violence!! haha

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That would be tight. The industry would have to hear the bay if someone from the bay/sac was to go head up with Jay-Z in battle rappin'.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ shit it would probably make yuk richer cuz i bet there are plenty of people that dont like jay-z's music. all these battle rap shit brings in money, controversy sells. i'd buy that shit to hear yuk talk shit. when cbo & yuk talk about master p shit is tight cuz they gettin on his ass on hella shit. toy soilders and shit

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Thank you. It's not about hating mayne. The bay would get major publicity if someone outshined Jay in a head up battle.

Sep 13, 2002
REAL TALK. yuk dissed P on a few tracks, spray ya self with c-bo was raw as fuck. best track they have ever done together. and on the regime track on thug lord.

"fake rapper, wanna be actor, non basketball playin nigga that got dropped from the raptors"

that verse was hard as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry the reason jay z would respond to yuk is he would get killed.

Jun 1, 2002
Um didn't Jayo Felony try to get at Jay-Z. You see that didn't go to well. Jay-Z droped his album and sold millions, Jayo dropped his album and it sit in that genric "J" section on the store shelfs.
Plus I don't really think Yuk could take Jay-Z to be honest. Not in a freestyle battle. Even on a written song what would Yuk talk about? Jay remaking Pacs song and call the damn song "Still Ballin 3" You would have to have someone atleast on the map like E-40 to even get any one to notice. And even 40 is a long shot.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^I disagree to the fullest. First of all this is not about album sales period. Jay-Z album sales because he's the most "popular" rapper from New York/East coast right now. Just like BIG was when he was alive. Anything Jay-Z drop will sale regardless if it's weak or not. Second I think Yuckmouth has waay more heat on the mic than Jay-Z.

A

Asthmatic

i think that nigga yuk would get on J-Z like flies on shit! Fuk it i wish they would do some shit like that. BTW who yaw think won wit J and Nas? i say.......NAS! Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
SCOCIOUS said:
that shit would be coo. but i dont know though. the bay has some hard ass rappers. mac dre done let it be known almost 10 years ago. he said he too hard for the fuckin radio, but i think that goes for most of the bay rappers and shit. the industry aint tryin to hear the bay! it will start a whole revolution of rap related violence!! haha
Yea. No offense though dogg, Mac Dre is not lyrically anywhere near Jay Z.

I think Yumouth and Bo should hook up with Quinn and maybe JT and diss that fool, invest their money in some radio play and ahniliate that fool, maybe get some help from Nas.

Jun 1, 2002
Tony said:
^I disagree to the fullest. First of all this is not about album sales period. Jay-Z album sales because he's the most "popular" rapper from New York/East coast right now. Just like BIG was when he was alive. Anything Jay-Z drop will sale regardless if it's weak or not. Second I think Yuckmouth has waay more heat on the mic than Jay-Z.
You may THINK he has way more heat than Jay but he doesn't. To be honest I can't stand Yukmouth period. All that gangsta rah rah that he be kickin is played out. I know Jay tells some lil tales now and then but not every damn song. Yuk ain't said a damn thing that I thought was clever. Sure he may have clowned on Master P a few times but come on man it is Master P. That would be like Eminem clowin MC Hammer. You know Hammer can't say nothing back. Yuk to me is not a battle rapper. He could NOT fade Jay-Z.

May 29, 2002
^thats straight comedy. yuk isnt a battle rapper and he cant fade gay-z. even if u dont like his voice and his style, he be tearin people apart. PLEASE tell me you are just playin dawg. LMFAO

Sep 20, 2002
what yuk should do is get the in got 5 on it beat back going, fucking rip on all the faggot ass east coast rappers that bietn taht beat now. even tho the luniz didnt get that shit first hand, they was the first rappers to put down, and taht beat is hella known, u hear the first cord, u know what it is. me and my homeboy was talking bout this, they should clown j-lo dumbass and tell her to get a real job and stop liven off her ass and then clown all the othe rappers from teh east coast taking west coast shit. like camron and oh boy, man i still hate haering that shit, anyone else feel me on that?