You're Risking 25 To Life When You Ride, Why You Do This?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
After applying some simple algebra to some trite phrases and cliches new
economic understanding can be reached to the secret to wealth and success.

Here it goes.

Every professor knows that: Knowledge is Power
Every economist believes that :Time is Money, and
Every engineer claims that: Power is Work over Time.

So, substituting algebraic equations for these time worn bits of wisdom, we
get:
K = P (1)
T = M (2)
P = W/T (3)

Now, do a few simple substitutions:>
Put W/T in for P in equation (1), which yields:
K = W/T (4)

Put M in for T into equation (4), which yields:
K = W/M (5).

Now we've got something. Expanding back into English, we get:
-- Knowledge equals Work over Money.

What this MEANS is that:
1. The More You Know, the More Work You Do, and
2. The More You Know, the Less Money You Make.

Solving for Money, we get:
M = W/K (6)
Money equals Work Over Knowledge.

From equation (6) we see that Money approaches infinity as Knowledge
approaches 0, regardless of the Work done.

What THIS MEANS is:
3. The More you Make, the Less you Know.

Working out the socio-economic implications of this breakthrough is left as
an exercise for the reader.

:eek: :confused: WHAT.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nov 27, 2002
Serious to be on point, I was really asking why you all do this....but then I guess more than a few of you got the good sense to not respond. My thread was left blank with no response for a minute, so I put up what I did and there it got rolling. I don't mean to waste anyone's specific personal time. Still just wanna know why you pursue this outta simple curiosity...Any brave answers? I do my thing ...fuck the jealous...