your weapons of choice for home security.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005

i just got this, its a 22lr and the silencer is fake, because its made to look like an mp5 and the ten inch barrel is illegal, so they put a fake supressor over the other 6b inchs. still the ammo is cheap, wont go through walls and kill the neighbors, wont be loud enough to wake everyone up. and i can get this for it

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ those mp5 clones are cool i got one and the kids love shooting it. don't get me wrong .22 can kill, but that wouldnt be my preference for home defense. you better off coppin a mossy 500 for 3 bills at big 5.

May 22, 2006
Shotgun is bar none the best home defense weapon. A dog is a huge deterrent and so is an adt sign even if u ain't got it

Apr 8, 2005
that mp5 clone is just what i got in the room, and i like it for the reasons stated, i also have a benelli super nova tactical shotgun (imo too long of a gun to be runnin around a house with) i have an ar - 15 with an h bar (too loud to use without protection) and a hi point 45 acp hand gun, which is also cool but still a little loud. i would have to also use ear protection which im not sure a burgler would let me put that on before he shot, lol.

Apr 25, 2002
that mp5 clone is just what i got in the room, and i like it for the reasons stated, i also have a benelli super nova tactical shotgun (imo too long of a gun to be runnin around a house with) i have an ar - 15 with an h bar (too loud to use without protection) and a hi point 45 acp hand gun, which is also cool but still a little loud. i would have to also use ear protection which im not sure a burgler would let me put that on before he shot, lol.
out of what you got i would collapse the stock on your benelli and use that instead of the gsg-5 or an ar-15. your hi point would be my second option. you don't wanna be tryin to protect yourself or you fam wit a pee shooter mayn lol. the ar-15 specially if you use m855 ammo like i do, you better off keepin that shit in the safe so you don't shoot through your walls or into your neighbors house. bruh talkin bout home defense the bang would be the last thing on my mind. first thing would be dumpin enough lead into a perp so he's no longer movin.

Nov 7, 2005
Here's my favorite piece. My Mini-30. I don't use it for home protection though, those 7.62x39s will go through every wall in the house. I use my little 12 gauge side by side with an 18.5" barrel.