Your Top 3 Verses of all time!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2006
Ima say in no order

Cappadonna Verse on Ghostface - Winter Warz

Andre 3000 2nd Verse on Outkast - Aquemini

AZ Verse on Nas - Lifes a Bitch

damn that was hard as fuck off the top of my head. I might think of sumthin later

Mar 4, 2006
i bet you got your choices from allhiphop's list.

As far as mine I got no clue. Cannabis has almost completely fucked up my memory. I would have to go back and listen to everything all over again.

Nov 14, 2006
i bet you got your choices from allhiphop's list.

As far as mine I got no clue. Cannabis has almost completely fucked up my memory. I would have to go back and listen to everything all over again.
got the idea from allhiphop but they only had the capp verse not the other two

Aug 18, 2006
no order either...there is no best...music/production is vital(for me)enhances the experience!!

Makavelli/Pac :: Smile(feat Scar Face) - 1st Verse

Mos Def/Blackstar :: Definition - 1st Verse

3 Stacks :: Synthesizer (featuring G. Clinton)

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
Inspectah Deck - Triumph. I can listen to his verse all day.

Zagg - Locc 2 Da Brain. This one depends on my mood. That shit always gets me amp for some reason.

Those are the only two that come to mind without thinking. There have been so many verses where I am just speechless and rewind that shit over and overe.

edit

Common - Get Em High. Real rappaer is hard to find like a remote. Shit had me rolling the first time I heard it.

Apr 20, 2005
Eminem - tha sauce (the song is 1 verse)
Canibus - how we roll (1st or 2nd verse)
Jigga - what more can i say (1st verse)

this is just off the top. I havent listened to every single verse ever made so i dont think my opinion means sheeeeyyit!!!