Your favorite Sactown artists outside of x, lynch and Bo...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
I gave this a couple days and a lot of thought and I can't come up with one. I break down sac artists into catagories so there's the 90 group of artists, post AWOL/BM era artists, then this new wave of hip hop like the live manikins and C-plus. Each group has a favorite to me and I can't compare them just based on how many songs I like per album.

I Been on Lace Leno for the last 5-6 years tho. My favorite will change next week tho

Cool story bro

Feb 10, 2006
damn, slap myself...how could i have forgotten Skanless?!! In The End We Shall Repent still gets HEAVY ROTAION in the decc

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
For the past 10 years it's been T-Nutty and C-Dubb for me. Probably G-Macc too. They're the ones I check for the most. I've been up on Smigg since the beginning but really started to feel him these last few years too. Those would be my favorites right now.

Some other names that I used to follow real close are GP, Doey Rock, Mr Doctor and Mic-C. Mic-C is hella underrated imo. He had the best flow to me. Always riding the beat perfectly and always had a simple but catchy mob hook.

Here's a pretty rare track from 2004 featuring Mic-C on the hook and second verse.

http://we.tl/o0hfFtV8sD

I think Mic-C killed this beat (I think it's Hollis?). It's one of my favorite performances by him. The album is by Young Mennace called Wit Me or Against Me and it's presented by San Quinn. It dropped in 2004.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2007
For the past 10 years it's been T-Nutty and C-Dubb for me. Probably G-Macc too. They're the ones I check for the most. I've been up on Smigg since the beginning but really started to feel him these last few years too. Those would be my favorites right now.

Some other names that I used to follow real close are GP, Doey Rock, Mr Doctor and Mic-C. Mic-C is hella underrated imo. He had the best flow to me. Always riding the beat perfectly and always had a simple but catchy mob hook.

Here's a pretty rare track from 2004 featuring Mic-C on the hook and second verse.

http://we.tl/o0hfFtV8sD

I think Mic-C killed this beat (I think it's Hollis?). It's one of my favorite performances by him. The album is by Young Mennace called Wit Me or Against Me and it's presented by San Quinn. It dropped in 2004.

That gp and skee 64 Fnally track was dope. GP was a dope artist I think he could have did nationwide things under the right label. Also the first time I heard mozzy (lil tim) and lil darrelle were on gp's albums

Sep 3, 2002

Glad Skanless was mentioned. He's another '2 classics and out of there' artist.

If I remember right, these boards used to talk shit on Hollis, but I miss the days when all the sac artists (and others) fucked with Hollis beats. "Vengeance is mine" is one of my favorite x albums, almost all Hollis production.

Feb 14, 2004
IDK

I remember reading he had a second
one on this sight

I know he changed his name to piggybank
the king

So maybe under that idk

All I've heard is the hogg in me album

Jun 23, 2014
SKEE 64 IS SUPER DOPE

BOTH SKANLESS'S

LIL PIGPENNS 1ST ONE
that the ones i was talking about and yes all Skee 64oz was Proper ''R.I.P. Skee''

''Gangsta Dre - Gang Bangin Poetry'' and ''Gang Bangin Poetry The Sequel'' got MUCH MUCH play and so did ''Nonfiktion - Creative Differences''

them are 5 star releases

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlXHZOuZDYI

Edit: i forget ''Marv/Mitch & LeMay - Livin In Tha Strange'' . that album is probably my most favorite out of Sac right with Gang Bangin Poetry

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
Gangsta Dre has one of the hardest catalogs
Ever all from gangbangn poetry to stand and
Deliver

Skee 64 the struggle the hustle the hate is a
Classic

There was a artist on that CD that was tight
Part of ace high can't remember his name

I wish I had skee 64's whole catalog

I think he has one after half man half amazing
Which was solid album also