Your definition...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
Getting butterflies when he winks at you, not being able to leave them without a kiss goodbye, or an I LOVE YOU, when your heart skips a beat when he calls you at work, feeling their pain whey they are hurt, when you stop judging who they are and look at them for what they can be, when you love them in spite of what they do wrong, and when you stop DECIDING to love them and love them because you can't help it...

" We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to
see an imperfect person perfectly."

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
love is I don't know.............cause I had all those things mentioned a few times and they all went to shyt and wadn't my fault......so love is what you make it I guess.
To the point Brother.
Those are My thoughts too,
Love IS what you make it.

Oct 4, 2002
well my definition of love is you see that person for who they really are, flaws and all, but the good overwrite the bad...and you still love them. we all have flaws but thats the coo thing about the human race, we are all imperfect yet can still reflect beauty. however, if you cant see any flaws...then that leads one to believe that you are infatuated and the feeling will be short lived. however, love will leave a stain on your heart for this lifetime and the next ;x